Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Height, Weight, And Size Poll

5ft 9 220(xxl tops) probably 20 pants

Im a newly sleeved so everything seems to fit the same but as of today im down 16 lbs.

Started 4-24-12 at 375 pounds. SiZe 5x shirt 30/32 pants

Now 7-18-12 244 size 1x-2x shirt and size 20pants.

Oh and I'm 5'5". 27 years old

Thanks for explaining. I was just curious because you said you didn't feel different after such a great loss :)

And I love to hear of another girl who wants an hourglass figure. I couldn't be a 00 if my life depended on it!

I'm just turning 50 this year and I will say that as I lose weight I see some wrinkles in my face that were well hidden in blubber LOL I'm starting to see my mother peek out from my mirror and spend a little time each morning pulling my cheeks and jawline back to see what a mini facelift would do heh heh I always said those were ridiculous...but ummmmm well they're sounding pretty smart lately LMAO My only fear...after having all the complications I did with this would be they'd relocate an eyeball to my chin or something....

Lmao.. you are becoming too funny. I probably will need an all over body over haul. Before I know it my boobs are going to be at my waist line (lol) and my arms already look like bat wings.. I have to walk around like I am conceited ...my face and nose pointing up to keep my neck stretched. OMG. I am going to be an old saggy 50 yr old woman. I still need 40 lbs to go. Oh no I am freaking out. I know this is part of the WL and I know some of the sagginess well get better if I just add firming and resistance training. I will just take it one day at a time.

Surgery-9/4/12

5'-2.5"

240 lbs

Today

197 lbs :)

Starting weight 320lbs

Surgery date: Dec 14th 2011

Current weight: 223lbs

Height: 5'5

Hi I am 35yr old 5'2" date of surgery July 18th 2012, weight on day of surgery 284 pounds and wore a 22/24 or 2X today 17 weeks later I am 221 pounds and a size 18 or XL, I can fit into some 16's Yayy!!!! I am a slow loser but I need to work out more, if I did that, I would lose faster, but I am still happy with my progress!!!

Double post

was that a pun

5'4/female 57 yrs old

Stating weight was 243 (highest wt was about 250).

Current weight 196

I am thrilled!!

Hi All :}

5'7", 33 y/o, F

Highest (2007): 347

Current (since 2008 ): 284-288

*highest pre-op since becoming "pre-op": 294

Sizes: 22W jeans, XL/20 shirts,

Surgery date TBD...

Goal for surg day: 275-256

Long term goal: 147-135 (I have NO IDEA what size that will be)

347*294/284/135 (*347HW/294SSW) | (twitter) @Mwrarr | mwrarr.wordpress.com

I am 5'3.5 when I started I was 243lbs in August 2012.

Size 20-22 pants 1-2x tops

Shoe 9W

DOS 227 lbs. 10/31

2 week post op follow up visit 209 Dow 18.5 lbs!!

I always thought I was really large framed but now not so sure. Now I can wear an XL-L top and 16-18 pants and they are baggy.

Tried on my 24 year old daughters jeans the other day and they were big!!! And I didn't care she just had a baby a couple of weeks ago lol.

I think I SEE the weight lost most in my feet. They are obviously thinking out and all my dress shoes won't stay on because they are all too wide.

I am 5'5" and 330. Highest weight was 360, but that was several years ago and I've been bouncing between 315 and 340 for the past several years. I am hoping to have surgery the first week in April and I want to be under 300 pounds by then... even if it's 299!

In Lane Bryant sizes I wear a size 24 or 26 top and 28 bottom as long as it is "generous" through the legs. I'm definitely a "pear"

I am 5'3.5 when I started I was 243lbs in August 2012.

Size 20-22 pants 1-2x tops

Shoe 9W

DOS 227 lbs. 10/31

2 week post op follow up visit 209 Dow 18.5 lbs!!

I always thought I was really large framed but now not so sure. Now I can wear an XL-L top and 16-18 pants and they are baggy.

Tried on my 24 year old daughters jeans the other day and they were big!!! And I didn't care she just had a baby a couple of weeks ago lol.

I think I SEE the weight lost most in my feet. They are obviously thinking out and all my dress shoes won't stay on because they are all too wide.

I always thought I was "big-boned" too. That is what everyone told me and that is what I thought too! I am only 5'3" and always wore a size 8.5-9 shoe size. Now that I have lost the weight, have gotten down to a weight I never even thought possible, everyone tells me how tiny I am!! I now wear a size 4/6, small or x-small tops and had to have my ring sized down to a size 6.5! You will be surprised what kind of thin person is in there!!

I always thought I was "big-boned" too. That is what everyone told me and that is what I thought too! I am only 5'3" and always wore a size 8.5-9 shoe size. Now that I have lost the weight' date=' have gotten down to a weight I never even thought possible, everyone tells me how tiny I am!! I now wear a size 4/6, small or x-small tops and had to have my ring sized down to a size 6.5! You will be surprised what kind of thin person is in there!![/quote']

You could still be big boned bc at 5'3 you aren't wearing a size 0. I really do believe I am big boned because my wrists have no chub on them at all and the bones are huge . That being said I believe at 5'2 I could still be a 4/6 but never a 00/0 .I dont think being big boned is an excuse for me to wear a size 16 though lol it's all the fat on top of the bones;)