Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Height, Weight, And Size Poll

I'm 5'5" an started out at 225. I'm nearly 3 months out and have lost about 40 lbs. I weighed in at 185 today.

I hope to get down to about 140.

Forgot to mention my size: started at 20 in pants / XXl tops. Currently 16 pants / L tops. I wish this belly would beat it!

I'm almost 5'1" and weighed 235.8 in April 2012

Wore size 2X in tops, 18w/20w in pants. My surgery was 7/9/12

Now weigh 160 and wear Misses large/medium in tops, 16/14 in pants.

The differences are amazing. Looking to find someone my height for a comparison. I'm also losing more quickly from the thighs and butt than the stomach but the stomach is looking mighty good!

I am 5'5" and I started at 246 lbs wearing 22W pants and 2X to 3X tops.

I am 33 weeks out from surgery and I am now at 191.8. I wear size 16 regular pants and XL tops.

I am 5' 4", highest weight was 232. Surgery weight was 221, and I weighed 223 after the leak test (swelling). I wore 18/20 before, XXL at old navy and target...and now I realize how tight things were. I'm 2 months out now and 189. Just fit into non-stretch levis size 14, size 14 Target jeans (stretch), and a large Old Navy top. The Levis are tight, but wearable. I wear a large or xl top, depending on the top. I also just bought my first Victoria's Secret bra...so amazing. I always wore the Lane Bryant bras, and these are very comparable quality-wise, so if anyone is needing to move down from Lane Bryant...check them out. They only had up to 38D in the store and it actually fit WELL!! YAY!!

I still have a muffin top and belly, but legs and butt are slimming down considerably. I have a very short torso and long legs (31 or 32" inseam...basically look like a head with legs), so I think clothes look weird on me. The thing I like the most right now is the Bally's yoga pants from Sam's Club. They tend to fit me for longer than anything else. I am doing Water aerobics, and I've gone from a 20w skirted swimsuit (old lady lookin' thing) to size 14 regular ol' athletic swimsuits.

Barely 5' 6"

209-210 lbs as of this week

Very comfortably size 14

I am 5'5"., my highest weight was 332 back on 2005. I think I was wearing 28-30X at that point.

Presurgery I was 308 and most of my clothes were 26W and a combo of 2x/3x

I am now 185 and wear 12s and 14s - talking non stretch jeans. I buy size L tops for the most part.

If it is a mens or unisex item I seem to be at about a medium.

I find clothing sizes to be kind of bogus though... if I buy stuff at a typical dept store, I need a "Large". If I buy equestrian stuff I am still in the 1x or bigger range. Clothing sizes are vanity sized to their target market and is not a very good comparison.

I am shocked to read women who at my weight say they are wearing size 4-6s... wow, it is hard to imagine even though I am sure they are much taller then me.

I'm 5'6. Highest weight (recorded because I'm damn well sure I was pushing 400 at one point) 379. Surgery weight 359. Where ill end to? Well see! Sleeved 3 days ago.

5'2 and 199lbs, started at 231. I wear a loose size 16 pants and a large or some xl tops. I have just been cleared for sugery. So I am hoping before Christmas!

5'10"

Highest weight - 374 lbs - size 28W/30W bottoms and 3x tops

Today's weight - 295 lbs - size 22W bottoms and 1x tops

I am 5'6"/ 5'7" and was 320 before surgery. Currently at 236, and I am almost exactly 6 months post op. Went from size 22/24 to a 16/18.

Start....

Weight 228

Height 5'0"

Clothing size 18/20

Shoe size 8

Current

Weight 121

Height 5'0"

Clothing size 4

Shoe size 7

Goal

Weight 110

Height 5'0"

Clothing size 0 or 2

Start....

Weight 228

Height 5'0"

Clothing size 18/20

Shoe size 8

Current

Weight 121

Height 5'0"

Clothing size 4

Shoe size 7

Goal

Weight 110

Height 5'0"

Clothing size 0 or 2

That's awesome! How long ago was your surgery?

My surgery was on 03/01/12.

My surgery was on 03/01/12.

Wow amazing!