Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Height, Weight, And Size Poll

Surgery date 9/11/12

5'6"

weight - 387.7

Size 30 comfortably

4x to 5x tops

2 months post surgery

Weight - 305.7

Size 26 pants a bit baggy

2x to 3x tops

I'm 5’2"

13 months post op

226 the morning of surgery - 145 this morning

Was wearing 18w pants - Now in 7/8

Was wearing 1x shirts and dresses - Now in small shirts and dresses.

Recently sleeved folks: It is not a magic cure for all your bad habits, your weight loss will stall, you will lose some hair, and you may get some loose skin. Just keep breathing and hit the restart button if you need to. This isn't a diet, it is a total overhaul of your relationship with food. Be patient and consciously make better choices about what you put in you body. You won't fail. Stop stressing! LOL!

Start...

Weight 185

Height 5'0"

Clothing size 16/18

Shoe size 6.5

Current

Weight 145.4

Height 5'0"

Clothing size 8/10' date=' medium for non sized tops

Shoe size 6.5 (I used to be a six so I like keeping track of that as well)

Goal

Weight 110

Height 5'0"

Clothing size 2 or 4. Ten years ago I was a size 2 at 110lbs but I have/had 36dd boobs so I never could fit in a zero anything. Zero's are not made for girls with big bazombas :P

I'm just copying from Crystal since we are about the same :)[/quote']

How did you get to keep your boobs!?! I was a 38 DDD and now I am a 32 D but only bc of the skin that used to hold my cans! Seriously, otherwise I would probably wear an A or B at best. I miss my boobs! As soon as I can afford plastics I am going back to at least a DD... I am super jealous!

I am 5'6". Started at 255' date=' size 22/24 and 3x tops. Currently at 160, size 10 and large tops (a few mediums). Still losing steadily. I've work out quite a bit, which has really helped me. Surgery was six months ago.[/quote']

Wow! Almost 100 pounds in 6 monthes! Great job!

5'2" starting weight 248 size 20, surgery 3/12/12, current weight 175 size 12. Very happy where I am now! I don't watch the scale anymore...have days where I don't eat much then I have days where I eat way more then I think I should be able to, still way less then before surgery.

So I have to ask...have you ever been 110? I actually have recently and maintained that weight healthily for over ten years when I was in my 30's and early 40's. I've been down as low as 95, which is a skiny version of me and hard to maintain, hence my choice of 110. My first doctor wanted me to make a goal of 130, which for my size is overweight. I am not NOT a tiny little petite thing even at 110. I have a medium to large bone frame size and my natural shape is more jlo than twiggy. I have boobs and a butt at 110 :) and I am muscular. Unless you are a body builder muscle does not need to equate to bulk...

I only say that because you say at 144 you don't feel any different....for me, at 145 I'm still fat. Technically I'm BMI "overweight" and physically I can see I am still overweight. At 145 I do not look sickly. Perhaps to those used to seeing my round jolly little face I look different, which maybe some one might equate to sickly because they don't know me, but I happen to know that I do look gaunt and sickly...at under 100lbs (which is still a safe weight according to BMI...just not one for me). I don't go by what people say as much as I go by how I feel and how I know I look naked. I'm still fat :P I have a belly and a butt that need to be shrunk. My legs are carrying extra weight as are my arms. I think it's great if you don't feel that way...but I just wonder, have you tried a lower weight in your body history? You might find it's kind of nice....

I too am large framed, have never been below 128, that was starving to death, consuming just 500 calories a day. The bariactric center has a special scale that tells bone mass, muscle mass and fat. They set the higher weight. The Dr had said 127. My body still feels plump to me, especially the mid section, but I've been told it's mostly loose skin. My face has been hit the hardest. I am 55 and don't want to be twiggy, I'm happy to be a size 8 or 10. I have an hour glass figure even when I'm heavy, I would like to keep that and not look like Gumby. I guess I continue the exercise, and save for some plastics. :-)

I too am large framed' date=' have never been below 128, that was starving to death, consuming just 500 calories a day. The bariactric center has a special scale that tells bone mass, muscle mass and fat. They set the higher weight. The Dr had said 127. My body still feels plump to me, especially the mid section, but I've been told it's mostly loose skin. My face has been hit the hardest. I am 55 and don't want to be twiggy, I'm happy to be a size 8 or 10. I have an hour glass figure even when I'm heavy, I would like to keep that and not look like Gumby. I guess I continue the exercise, and save for some plastics. :-)[/quote']

Thanks for explaining. I was just curious because you said you didn't feel different after such a great loss :)

And I love to hear of another girl who wants an hourglass figure. I couldn't be a 00 if my life depended on it!

I'm just turning 50 this year and I will say that as I lose weight I see some wrinkles in my face that were well hidden in blubber LOL I'm starting to see my mother peek out from my mirror and spend a little time each morning pulling my cheeks and jawline back to see what a mini facelift would do heh heh I always said those were ridiculous...but ummmmm well they're sounding pretty smart lately LMAO My only fear...after having all the complications I did with this would be they'd relocate an eyeball to my chin or something....

I am 5'10"

Highest recorded weight pre surgery was 383.

I was a size 32 and wore 4x or 5x shirts.

At surgery I was 353.

Now, almost 1 month post surgery (sleeved 10/22) I weigh 334.7, so I've lost nearly 50 pounds total.

I am down 2 sizes, comfortably in a 28. I am wearing my 2x shirts again.

Thanks for explaining. I was just curious because you said you didn't feel different after such a great loss :)

And I love to hear of another girl who wants an hourglass figure. I couldn't be a 00 if my life depended on it!

I'm just turning 50 this year and I will say that as I lose weight I see some wrinkles in my face that were well hidden in blubber LOL I'm starting to see my mother peek out from my mirror and spend a little time each morning pulling my cheeks and jawline back to see what a mini facelift would do heh heh I always said those were ridiculous...but ummmmm well they're sounding pretty smart lately LMAO My only fear...after having all the complications I did with this would be they'd relocate an eyeball to my chin or something....

You made me laugh right out loud with the "mother" thing. I look exactly like my DAD, but without the natural wrinkle fill of "fat", I have a lot of my mothers features and she looks back at me occasionally too.. My sister who also had this done and is a lot thinner than me, see's her mother every day.. :-)

So I have to ask...have you ever been 110? I actually have recently and maintained that weight healthily for over ten years when I was in my 30's and early 40's. I've been down as low as 95, which is a skiny version of me and hard to maintain, hence my choice of 110. My first doctor wanted me to make a goal of 130, which for my size is overweight. I am not NOT a tiny little petite thing even at 110. I have a medium to large bone frame size and my natural shape is more jlo than twiggy. I have boobs and a butt at 110 :) and I am muscular. Unless you are a body builder muscle does not need to equate to bulk...

I only say that because you say at 144 you don't feel any different....for me, at 145 I'm still fat. Technically I'm BMI "overweight" and physically I can see I am still overweight. At 145 I do not look sickly. Perhaps to those used to seeing my round jolly little face I look different, which maybe some one might equate to sickly because they don't know me, but I happen to know that I do look gaunt and sickly...at under 100lbs (which is still a safe weight according to BMI...just not one for me). I don't go by what people say as much as I go by how I feel and how I know I look naked. I'm still fat :P I have a belly and a butt that need to be shrunk. My legs are carrying extra weight as are my arms. I think it's great if you don't feel that way...but I just wonder, have you tried a lower weight in your body history? You might find it's kind of nice....

I am similar to the both of you. I have been 100-120 in my adult life. I plan to stop at 130 which would probably put me in a size 4. If I decide to have a Tummy Tuck I suspect that I would lose at least 10 pounds of skin - 130 would in reality be more like 120 which is where I remember being comfortable. 110 would put me in a size 0 almost and I don't think I want to go there. I have a small boned, petite frame.

I'm 5'8" and my surgery weight was 232, though my highest weight was 250, and I wore size 22 and 2X. I am 135 now and wear a size 6. I'm 57 and have hypothyroidism and MS, so there were a couple strikes against me. I had a facelift because after all the fat was gone from my face all that was left were saggy wrinkles. Now I think I look great, and I can hide my saggy body in clothes.