Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Height, Weight, And Size Poll

5'2

Highest weight 234 size 18 bottom XXL-2x tops

Pre Op Diet start 227

Day of Surgery 11/7/12 size 16 bottom XXL too 218

Current weight 216 same size as day of surgery

Goal weight 135/140 size 6/8?

I'm 5'2"

Highest weight 199

Surgery weight 193.5 on 8/31/12

Current weight 157

Goal weight? Wherever the sleeve takes me, kitten! :D Will reevaluate when I hit 130

Most of my weight lost is in the waist, not enough in the butt & thighs :(

Not much saggy skin (knock on wood) except for my bat wings.

Slow loser, 1-2 pounds/week.

I'm 5'1" and started at 246 pound, size 22 pants, 2x tops.

I am now 150 pounds, and my daughter just gave me some size 6 skinny jeans that she though ran a little large. They fit! I wear either medium or small tops, I'm still a little more busty than I'd like.

Pants sizes are weird. In some I wear a 10, others an 8.

Start...

Weight 185

Height 5'0"

Clothing size 16/18

Shoe size 6.5

Current

Weight 145.4

Height 5'0"

Clothing size 8/10, medium for non sized tops

Shoe size 6.5 (I used to be a six so I like keeping track of that as well)

Goal

Weight 110

Height 5'0"

Clothing size 2 or 4. Ten years ago I was a size 2 at 110lbs but I have/had 36dd boobs so I never could fit in a zero anything. Zero's are not made for girls with big bazombas :P

I'm just copying from Crystal since we are about the same :)

I am barely 5ft. Weighed 209, wore a size 18 pants, 1x top, now I am the same height I hope, 144 lbs, size 10 petite pants and medium/large petite tops. I no longer need a wide shoe. I have a larger goal weight than the average 5ft woman. I do carry a lot of muscle and am just 4 lbs from goal. Surgery was 12/28/11. I don't feel any different. I don't feel smaller.

Start...

Weight 185

Height 5'0"

Clothing size 16/18

Shoe size 6.5

Current

Weight 145.4

Height 5'0"

Clothing size 8/10, medium for non sized tops

Shoe size 6.5 (I used to be a six so I like keeping track of that as well)

Goal

Weight 110

Height 5'0"

Clothing size 2 or 4. Ten years ago I was a size 2 at 110lbs but I have/had 36dd boobs so I never could fit in a zero anything. Zero's are not made for girls with big bazombas :P

I'm just copying from Crystal since we are about the same :)

Hi Iggy, we have about the same stats.... I am already hearing how "sickly" I look, how hollow my face is, how wrinkled I've become". When I was heavier, it was always, you're a pretty woman to bad you couldn't keep the weight off. Now "don't lose anymore weight".. Fat is a natural wrinkle filler, no fat, no filler. So now I save for the face lift. :-( . At 110 I'd be dead.. I want to stop at 140 as the Dr suggests.

Highest weight (Aug. 2012)- 278

DOS Oct. 11, 2012. - 255.5

5 weeks post-op Nov. 15 - 229.5

Total loss 48.5 lbs.

Start size - tight 20/22 skirt/pant, 22 jeans, 18/20 dress, 2XL tops

Today - loose 18/20 dress, 20 jeans are baggy, but not quite an 18 jeans. 1XL tops fit a little snug.

Shrinking every day weather I see the scale move or not! I'm so excited to hopefully meet my Christmas goal weight if 207 (my recent lowest).

Total goal wright is 138 - I am 5'5".

Hi Iggy' date=' we have about the same stats.... I am already hearing how "sickly" I look, how hollow my face is, how wrinkled I've become". When I was heavier, it was always, you're a pretty woman to bad you couldn't keep the weight off. Now "don't lose anymore weight".. Fat is a natural wrinkle filler, no fat, no filler. So now I save for the face lift. :-( . At 110 I'd be dead.. I want to stop at 140 as the Dr suggests.[/quote']

So I have to ask...have you ever been 110? I actually have recently and maintained that weight healthily for over ten years when I was in my 30's and early 40's. I've been down as low as 95, which is a skiny version of me and hard to maintain, hence my choice of 110. My first doctor wanted me to make a goal of 130, which for my size is overweight. I am not NOT a tiny little petite thing even at 110. I have a medium to large bone frame size and my natural shape is more jlo than twiggy. I have boobs and a butt at 110 :) and I am muscular. Unless you are a body builder muscle does not need to equate to bulk...

I only say that because you say at 144 you don't feel any different....for me, at 145 I'm still fat. Technically I'm BMI "overweight" and physically I can see I am still overweight. At 145 I do not look sickly. Perhaps to those used to seeing my round jolly little face I look different, which maybe some one might equate to sickly because they don't know me, but I happen to know that I do look gaunt and sickly...at under 100lbs (which is still a safe weight according to BMI...just not one for me). I don't go by what people say as much as I go by how I feel and how I know I look naked. I'm still fat :P I have a belly and a butt that need to be shrunk. My legs are carrying extra weight as are my arms. I think it's great if you don't feel that way...but I just wonder, have you tried a lower weight in your body history? You might find it's kind of nice....

5'3"

Highest weight - 317.6

Size 24w pants (tight)

4x tops

8 1/2 wide shoes

46DD

8 months post surgery

Weight - 199

Size 14 pants

L or XL tops

8 reg width shoes

38D

5'6" tall

Started at 336. May 2011

Surgery was 320. Nov 2011

Size 26/28 and 3-4x shirts

Today

5'6" tall. Lol.

Weight: 167

Size 10 or 10 petite (bought Talbot pants today in petites)

Size med-large tops.

Still have a hard time believing that I could be that size even looking in the mirror. Pick out clothes and just know that they will not fit and holy cow they do. It is a great feeling to really think of your self looking good in clothes not like a large blob. Good luck all.

Are guys allowed on this thread?

6'1"

Starting weight was 401. That was 6 months ago. Now I'm 254.

Weirdest number change for me....I started out wearing size 15 shoes (yes, I have big feet). Now I can easily wear 14. Without all that extra weight, my feet aren't as wide. But they probably aren't as long either because the weight surely pushes down on the arch to some degree, flattening it out and making your foot longer.

Ughhh....her goes. I am 5'8", and 327.2 ( was 331 highest ). I wear a tight 28 pant and 3x-4x ( I wear baggy shirts "thinking" that hides the fat ha ha). Sleeve date to be 12/05/12.

Are guys allowed on this thread?

6'1"

Starting weight was 401. That was 6 months ago. Now I'm 254.

Weirdest number change for me....I started out wearing size 15 shoes (yes' date=' I have big feet). Now I can easily wear 14. Without all that extra weight, my feet aren't as wide. But they probably aren't as long either because the weight surely pushes down on the arch to some degree, flattening it out and making your foot longer.[/quote']

Your loss in shoe size forced a gain in the hmm hmm