Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Height, Weight, And Size Poll

I'm 5'2" and apple shaped. I'm currently a size 18/20 and 2x tops at 240lbs. Back when I was 190, I was still a size 18, though it was loose, with xl-xxl tops, large at old navy because their stuff runs huge.

What's funny is that around 4 or 5 years ago, before losing and gaining back, I weighed 230 which is 10lbs less than I do now, and I was in a size 22 and 3x tops. Maybe the sizes are getting bigger?

At my highest weight many many years ago, I was around 270 or 280 (I stopped using the scale) and I was into a 3x, and 20-24 pants depending on the brand.

5'5, 284, 22/24

My starting/surgery weight was 325, I was in a tight 28 pants and 4 to 5x tops. Surgery on 12-11-12 and I now weigh 281. Pants are 24's now and tops 3 to 4x. I don't have a set goal weight as of yet because I haven't been less than 200 as an adult but I am thinking 180 would be great! ;-)

I started at 426. In 30/32. I have lost to 336. Now in 26 jeans and 26/28 tops. Got a ways to go but feel great! Surgery was 11/8/12. I am 5'10 1/2. I would like to be 180s.

Started at 230 and I am 5'4, I am at 149 and my goal weight is 145, was sleeved on 3/14/12 so I am approaching my one year surgiversary!!

Started at 230 and I am 5'4' date=' I am at 149 and my goal weight is 145, was sleeved on 3/14/12 so I am approaching my one year surgiversary!![/quote']

This is inspiring because its right around where I am. I am 12 days out and feel like I am doing it wrong since I've only lost 7 pounds in two weeks. When did you notice your first major poundage off? Did it just peel off one day or was it slow and steady?

This is inspiring because its right around where I am. I am 12 days out and feel like I am doing it wrong since I've only lost 7 pounds in two weeks. When did you notice your first major poundage off? Did it just peel off one day or was it slow and steady?

I was and still am a slow loser. I never dropped a lot of weight at once and I actually have enjoyed that more as my weight loss has seemed soo natural to there, no one ever asks if I had surgery because the weight came off slow and steady a pound or two a week. I do exercise 5 to 6 times a week and started that ASAP within two weeks after surgery. My dr. cleared me to walk and I started there and built up to everything else. I truly feel exercising has helped immensely as I don't have much loose skin (only a little loose skin on my tummy) and have lost lots of inches. Hope that helps and best wishes:)

I am so impressed with everyones stats! Go sleevers!!!! date of surgery November 19th, 2012. My losing started during my pre-op diet, november 4th....

*starting weight- 296. Size 22 pants, XXL tops

*current weight- 230. Size large tops, some XL. 16-18 pants.

*goal weight- 150!! I believe will yeild me approx sizes 8 pants and medium tops :)

If you're a 14/16 at 225' date=' you'll probably be a 6/8 at 150. :)[/quote']

O wow I'll keep you posted in let you know

My highest weight was 232. The last jeans I bought prior to surgery were in the men's dept. 38x32. Dress size 18 - 20 and my tops were 1X but a 2X was more comfy!

What a horrible time. I shopped when I HAD to have something, never just because I saw something pretty or wanted a new dress for church.

I am 5' 6.75" - I now weigh between 144 and 148, depending on the day. My jeans are 4's and 6's. My tops are consistantly a medium and my new dress size is a 6. Of course this all depends on the brand, some run a little bigger, some run a little smaller. I lost down to 133, but that was too low, my face was too thin, I had to gain a little back.

Im a female I started out weighing 260 lbs Im 5'4" now on the 6 mnth diet mnth 2 -week 1... I weigh 244 lbs its not alot but its hard to do on my own......next mnth will be half over on the 6 mtnh diet so i will be much happier.....they want me to lose 1 lb per wk thats not too much to ask but its still hard for me I never lost over 15 lbs before.....anyways just saying hi I also have a page on Facebook called MY WEIGHTLOSS ADVENTURE please like it for me......Im just starting it but I really could use some LIKES ON IT........LOL.......

I was and still am a slow loser. I never dropped a lot of weight at once and I actually have enjoyed that more as my weight loss has seemed soo natural to there' date=' no one ever asks if I had surgery because the weight came off slow and steady a pound or two a week. I do exercise 5 to 6 times a week and started that ASAP within two weeks after surgery. My dr. cleared me to walk and I started there and built up to everything else. I truly feel exercising has helped immensely as I don't have much loose skin (only a little loose skin on my tummy) and have lost lots of inches. Hope that helps and best wishes:)[/quote']

Ok thanks you and congratulations!

5'8" , 286 lbs. Size 22 pants, 2x tops. Had VSG January 2nd and am down 23 lbs. Haven't bought new stuff yet, but everything is baggy!