Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Any Nov 15Th Sleevers?

My surgery date is 2 days away, 11/15 in NJ. Wondering if anyone else is having surgery the same day? I see a lot for this week, but not much for 11/15. Can't believe it is only 2 days away, we set this date in September! I'm sort of numb and nervous all at the same time!

I'm getting sleeved the the 15th in Mexico. My nerves are getting pretty bad to because I'm going all the way to Mexico for my surgery.

When do you leave for Mexico and how long do you have to stay there?? Good luck to you!! We need to check in with each other and see how we are doing after surgery! I'm having a hard time believing it's 2 days away and of course, second guess myself. However, I've tried everything!! You will be in my prayers that your surgery goes well! Keep in touch and let me know how you are doing and I will do the same! :)

I'm not the 15th- I'm the 14th- tomorrow lol-but just wanted to offer you good luck! I know I can't believe its here already! I remember thinking how far away this felt and now its here! Good luck!

Good luck to you also tomorrow! Let us know how you are doing!!

Thank you! I'll definitly be posting an update as soon as I'm able to! :)

Hey hey, Thx and good luck to you all as well!! I leave to Mexico tomorrow Wednesday 11/14 and return Saturday 11/17. My nerves are awful. I will definitely keep in touch and let you know how I am. It will be a real good thing to keep in touch so that we can help each other through this experience. I have been second guessing myself all week, but then I remember all of the reasons for why I am doing this and then I start to feel better. I know why I am doing this and so do you just keep that in mind and you will be okay. I am still nerves though, lol. Toots!!

I am being sleeved November 15th as well!! I am nervous and excited! I did my preregistration today and am wearing my hospital band already! Somehow it makes it so official! I get my Pre- op instructions tomorrow between 4 and 8pm. I am in South Texas by the way!

I am going to Puerto Vallarta for surgery on the 15th. Scared and excited!

Hi Fellow Nov 15th sleevers!! Good luck to all of you and safe travels to those of you going to other locations!! I wish you nothing but the best and will keep you all in my thoughts and prayers as we experience this journey together. Please send updates when you can on how you are doing and I will do the same. I'm scared, numb, nervous all wrapped up into one!

Hugs!!

I'm the 15th as well... Getting close enough to start counting down the hours. I started the paperwork and such last February. Kept dragging my feet about getting all the test done. Finally finished them up around the 4th of this month and took the first available date. Good in a way, less time to freak out about it. I'm glad I'm doing it but the clear liquid pre-op diet was brutal.

Wish you all the best of luck.

I am being sleeved November 15th as well!! I am nervous and excited! I did my preregistration today and am wearing my hospital band already! Somehow it makes it so official! I get my Pre- op instructions tomorrow between 4 and 8pm. I am in South Texas by the way!

Hey beetracy! I am in Bryan, and will be sleeved tomorrow as well!! If I could choose one word to describe the way I'm feeling now, it's ANXIOUS!!! Good luck to all of you.

Hello Brian! I am less anxious than I thought I'd be. I am actually really relaxed but I have worked hard to prepare for this and I feel ready. I think if anything I am more concerned that the anxiety is going to kick in like right before I go under or something. Like I am goin to totally have a freak out. For now, I have been sleeping like a baby and enjoying life! :) maybe your normal reaction will provide a very calm patient! Lol I fear my unnotmal calm is a brewing storm of crazy...;)!

LOL I feel the same way Beetracy!! I am unusually calm and today when I took 15 minutes staring into my closet trying to figure out what to wear to work and what actually fits me I realized that YES this is the right thing to do because I can't continue to go on like this! I, Like you, am wondering if this is the calm before the storm and that I will all of a sudden have a melt down at the hospital once they start to wheel me in!

Good luck tomorrow! :)

Thank you! I'll definitly be posting an update as soon as I'm able to! :)

Good luck today!!