Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Ugh. Why Do Females Have To Be So Mean To Each Other?

Stopped by Panera bread for a takeout of their yummy chicken Soup broth & the guy behind the prep counter flirted with me so I flirted back. As I'm walking away I hear a female, practically yelling, say: "I knew it had to be a BIG girl" & then laugh.

Why do females have to be so mean to each other?

There are allot of men who actualy like larger females. And I find allot of smaller women feal superior to a bigger women. When they come across a man who would rather be with a larger women it makes them jelouse and angry! Upsets their sense of balance! Dont let some small minded persons comment get you down girl! You are on a wonderfull journey that she could never understand! good luck

Underdeveloped emotional intelligence.

Jeolousy. I know, you're saying no way, but look at your before pic. You are adorable! Think how awful that person's life must be to feel she has to put down total strangers to make herself feel good. You would never do that and that puts you in a better place already. Be strong!

Lets face it, the only reason a person makes negative and hurtful comments is because they are sooooo unhappy with themselves. Just remember that you can look at the mirrror and see a strong woman in the midst of redifining herself. She on the other hand, looks in the mirror and cant face what she sees which causes her to lash out at complete strangers.

How old was she 12? Sounds like someone was jealous to me!

sad lady ! (Im using the term lightly) you caught his eye no doubt but the green eyed monster was in hers ha

One word, INSECURE!

Maybe she caught him flirting and knew he has an affinity for sum currrrrrves... ;)

Take them up on their slinging, or let it go - but dont let it hurt you...

I had a waitress comment to another waitress in a pub I was dining in when another customer (a younger man) flirted with me. "he just really likes them much older"...I said "either that or just very successful" put a twenty in my waitresses hand and walked out...

Yes, it was worth the extra in the tip to stare them down. >.<

Aww...poor thing has probably tried flirting with him and got nowhere. tsk tsk

Both men and women will nearly always denigrate a person if that person make them feel inferior or threatened for any reason. They feel the need to insult or belittle you in order to make themselves feel better about themselves. Besides that though, females are territorial. If you encroach on what a particular female deems to be her territory then she will often find any reason to attack you and will encourage others to do the same in an effort to convince you that you don't belong in her territory. Maybe she had her eye on the guy that flirted with you first.

Both men and women will nearly always denigrate a person if that person make them feel inferior or threatened for any reason. They feel the need to insult or belittle you in order to make themselves feel better about themselves. Besides that though' date=' females are territorial. If you encroach on what a particular female deems to be her territory then she will often find any reason to attack you and will encourage others to do the same in an effort to convince you that you don't belong in her territory. Maybe she had her eye on the guy that flirted with you first.[/quote']

This sounds like an episode of wild kingdom....

I was pregnant with triplets a few years ago. That isn't kind to your body! I was at the grocery store getting something I've forgotten and a young lady remarked on the size of my arse, to which her friend giggled. I turned and said "I'm currently pregnant with triplets, and yes, my arse (used another word) is quite broad. However in six months my arse will be much smaller, like your brain. You however won't have changed a bit.

Her friend was the first to laugh out loud :) I felt good and yet I knew it was a juvenile return to their silliness. But heck, LOL it still felt good.

Such an awesome comeback. It's so unfortunate that I always seem to have cool things like that to say like an hour later. Ahhhh, that's what I should have said!!!!

I would love to have taken full credit for it but I'd recently seen something similar on tv and it just hit my brain at the right time :) That said I'm queen of the comebacks...which I often regret cuz they pop into my head far too easily LOL It's a burden...sometimes it's easier to carry than others.