Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Isopure W/ Water A Clear Liquid?

I was looking at the powders. If I mix with Water is that a clear liquid or considered a full liquid?

I am gonna get the Isopure flavored waters with 40g Protein, but wanted powdered form too for variety.

Thanks!!

I was told they are considered a Water and protien since they are clear... .. so I used them right after surgery during my clear liquid stage to get some much needed protien in .. really didnt like them much but they did the job they were intended for....

I swear by them! Have some daily.

I bought some today as they were buy 3 get 1 free. Didn't really like the Mango Peach. I hope I like one of the others because it would be so helpful. My surgeon swears by Isopure and actually drinks it herself.

But even if I can't find one that I LOVE I'm still going to drink one each day. I'm having enough of an issue getting my liquids and Protein in that I can't deny 40g of Protein. My surgeon considers them pulling double duty Fluid and protein.

The Grape flavor is ok. I was more put off by the texture, I thought it was a bit thick, but 40gms is 40 gms.

I was told by my doc and the NUT that clear did NOT have to be "transparent". Just no lumps or bumps. Protein Shakes, any Soups (liquid only) etc. I've been drinking shakes, souls, Water, Isopure, etc.

Where can I buy Isopure?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• BeanitoDiego

I changed my profile image to a molecule of protein. Why? Because I am certain that it saved my life.
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • eclarke

Two years out. Lost 120 , regained 5 lbs. Recently has a bout of Norovirus, lost 7 pounds in two days. Now my stomach feels like it did right after my surgery. Sore, sensitive to even water.  Anyone out there have a similar experience?
      · 0 replies
    • Eve411

April Surgery
      Am I the only struggling to get weight down. I started with weight of 297 and now im 280 but seem to not lose more weight. My nutrtionist told me not to worry about the pounds because I might still be losing inches. However, I do not really see much of a difference is this happen to any of you, if so any tips?
      Thanks
      · 0 replies
    • Clueless_girl

Well recovering from gallbladder removal was a lot like recovering from the modified duodenal switch surgery, twice in 4 months yay 🥳😭. I'm having to battle cravings for everything i shouldn't have, on top of trying to figure out what happens after i eat something. Sigh, let me fast forward a couple of months when everyday isn't a constant battle and i can function like a normal person again! 😞
      · 0 replies
    • KeeWee

It's been 10 long years! Here is my VSG weight loss surgiversary update..
      https://www.ae1bmerchme.com/post/10-year-surgiversary-update-for-2024 
      · 0 replies
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches