Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

August 6Th Sleevers?

Anyone sleeved that day? Where are you at in progress? Pre surgery weight was 218. Today I am 169! One more pound to the 50 lb drop mark.

I was sleeved August 7, I'm have lost 69 lbs, I started at 347 now at 277. I'm feeling really good except I still get tired quickly. It is surreal to think the weight is coming off when I always feel full. I never felt full before surgery, I could eat a whole pizza myself, and whenever I dieted I was always so hungry and miserable. I love my sleeve!

Awesome. I know what you mean about being full. I can eat a little more now which worries me a bit but I am extremely glad I did this. Starting to get a little sag in my tummy. Hope it will tighten with the gym.

I was sleeved Aug. 6th. Starting weight was 267, today's weight is 214, so a total of 53 down. I' m 5'5. Down from a 24 to a 16. I can definitely eat more now, but that sounds normal. It's healing. Just keep measuring your food.< /p>

Yeah that's a concern for me too, I have a large sag, comes from years of getting overweight. I just have the hardest time finding the energy to get to the gym. You would think chasing around a three year old would count for something! I have been doing free weights and cardio at home, but I have a nice size hernia so sit ups are out until that is repaired. My surgeon wants to wait for some weight loss. Even with saggy skin, I wouldn't change my mind about the surgery. Skin tucks much better than fat!

I am 5' 1". Went from size 20 to a 12 now. Actually like the gym especially with a book on cd!

Congrats! I was sleeved 8/6 and on that date I as 294, today I am 248 so I am down 46 pounds. I lost 12 pounds during my 2 week pre op diet so I am down a total of 58 pounds. I am so happy, started the journey at 308 so to be at 248 makes me soooo happy!

@ august62012 thats amazing i was 316 startin my journey nd feb of this year but i was 287 when i went in on july 16 just 3 weeks before u yeah but i m now 228 nd workin hard i was also sick for a while. But that's so great nd surgery date caught my eye cuz that's da day i stop breathing nd my little brother got kilt.

MaryLynn

@jennrus wow that amazing wat was ya weigjt nd wat u weight now.

MaryLynn

August 6

starting weight

278 lbs

Weight now 11/01/12

225 lbs

Im happy. We all seem to have the same concerns. Everything yall have said I have thought too. Thanks for posting.

@ReeTee

That's amazing

MaryLynn