Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

November Bandsters!

Tom,

Great story!!!!!! TGIF will be on my list for the occassional visit :)

I called the corporate office of the franchisee and spoke to someone there. They were thrilled to get a positive call! And I tried the GM at the location but he's not in today do I'll try tomorrow. I work in customer service so realize you so rarely hear when something goes well so feel compelled to let them know. My friend I was having dinner with is a manager of a retail store and said he'd like to recruit her for his store but knows he can't touch the money she's making.

Tom

:whoo: :whoo: :whoo: :whoo: :whoo: :whoo: :whoo:

I did it. I'm doing a dance. Whoo...hooo.. Yipee

I am under 200 lbs as of this morning. 199.6 to be exact.

I went to a potluck yesterday and did a good job of behaving myself but I did eat about 4 small bits of cake. Must of been what I needed!lol

Doing the happy dance all day!!! Tooting my horn!!

What a wonderful feeling that must be!! I am so happy for you... YEAH and WAY TO GO!!

Thanks everyone. It has been a great day. Even worked in 2 workouts!

Tom- I have never been to a TGIF, but will make a point of going next time we are around one. It's amazing what one person's good attitude can do for a business and for life.

On Friday night, I met a friend at TGI-Fridays for dinner. They were having the 3 course meal for $12.99. I figured it would be enough food for several meals so what the heck.

The food was quite good but it was the service that made the difference.

Tom

I am soooo glad you had an awesome experience. The management crew really have the power to make everything right. I remember once we went out with a party of 9! The manager was so embarassed by the mistakes and level of service, he voided the entire check! Now, that's a lot of dough!

WARNING!!Do not eat the yummy stringy vegetable /seaweed that comes with Japanese food... ir is so good but I had a mayor stuck and PB episode :lol: It did not stop until all of the stringy green things came up!!! I have never seen so much of that gooy stuff that comes up...sorry... too visual... Imagine if i had gone for my fill yesterday!!! How can anyone eat anything with a fill when I get stuck without warning and have no fill!

WARNING!!Do not eat the yummy stringy vegetable /seaweed that comes with Japanese food... ir is so good but I had a mayor stuck and PB episode :lol: It did not stop until all of the stringy green things came up!!! I have never seen so much of that gooy stuff that comes up...sorry... too visual... Imagine if i had gone for my fill yesterday!!! How can anyone eat anything with a fill when I get stuck without warning and have no fill!

Sounds just simply AWFUL, Angela!! I am so glad you were able to get it all out!! I just can't believe you have so much restriction without a fill --- amazing!! Thanks for the warning....although I don't think I would ever want to eat any stringy seaweed.... unless it was covered in chocolate..... :speechles !!!

Glad you're ok now....!

Karen

I ate chinese food my husband brought home with sauce on it hoping that would make it slimmy enough to go down and ohhhhhh boy was I in pain for about 30 min. I had to get it all up too. This Process of elimination gets so frustrating sometimes. But it is what we signed up for to be restriced to eat everything we get our hands on. I had a bad time at lunch today by eating too fast. I am going to liquids for dinner.

Congrat's to you tweety to getting to Onederland!!! I hope to be there in the next couple of months!!!! Have a great week everyone.

Thanks everyone!!

I feel for you all. I had my first food issue today. Ouch ouch ouch. The worst experience ever. Couldn't even swallow my own spit while it was stuck. Couldn't sit. Walked back and forth from bathroom to livingroom holding my chest and breathing for 45 minutes. Note to self:"Little bit. Chew, Chew, Chew.. Chew somemore. Swallow. Breath. Wait. Breath. Repeat." Hello, that is the number one rule. :phanvan Don't look forward to that ever happening again.

I totally understand too! With my recent (2nd) fill, I can PB very very easily! I need to be super careful how large of bites I take, how well I chew and what type of food it is!!

This is the most thrilling non-scale victory I have had in ages!!!!

I CAN CROSS MY LEGS!!!

I am so happy!!!! LIFE IS GOOD!!!:)

Fantastic! :clap2:

Where are all the November Bandsters?

It sure has gotten quiet around here! I hope everyone is too busy losing weight and enjoying life to post! MIA's: We would sure love to hear how your doing. :)