Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Whats The Worst Thing You've Eaten Post Op?

Protein shakes, yuck! But I can't put mayo regardless of how little, it tastes like vinegar.

I took a HUGE bite off a glazed donut a few weeks ago...chewed it a few times...then spit it out. Does that count? As soon as I tasted it I thought, it's not worth it.

I ate a cadbury creme egg. Nothing but processed sugar. I enjoyed it, but not as much as I remember enjoying them.

I took a HUGE bite off a glazed donut a few weeks ago...chewed it a few times...then spit it out. Does that count? As soon as I tasted it I thought' date=' it's not worth it.[/quote']

Was this done as an experiment or lapse in will power or something else? If i were totally to eat something sugary, I would eat an apple fritter. I can't say there has been any desire for one though.

I don't know. I wasn't hungry. I really didn't even want it. I went to a training class for work and there were several boxes, as there always are. I decided one wouldn't hurt so I got one and took a bite. But as soon as I did I realized that I'm not that guy anymore. I'm kinda glad that it had no appeal to me anymore.

free samples were in grocery store. they gave me a couple of slices of apple - they put carmel dip on it :):(

you should have seen me - my hand and apple were playing a tug of war with my mouth - the mouth won out :(

otherwise, i don't keep any "bad" food in the house, chips stuff like that.

the thing i really have to control is me eating a couple of extra Protein bars, cheese, i love these :(

Protein Bars they are like "candy bars" - but not - and they satisfy my sweet tooth - and urge for chocolate - but on a rare occasion i "might" have too many :angry:

too much of a good thing, is just that, too much - don't want those bad habits to come back - think i'm getting back in control :)

Three or four little pieces of my husbands funnel cake with powdered sugar all over it. If I just have a few bites not often I think it's ok. It only happened once and I didn't feel guilty at all.

I wouldn't really call it eating - but my doctor took me off my medicine for my knee pain and told me I could take Children's Tylenol. But the 11 and up dosage doesn't help and I would have to take 3 or 4 times that much to get an adult dose - and it is full of high-fructose corn Syrup and it tastes nasty to boot.

I asked the pharmacist if there was a liquid Tylenol for adults and they said it was recalled last year and they haven't yet been able to get any back. They suggested that I go to PCCA's website (http://www.pccarx.com) to find a compounding pharmacy and have them make me some. I'm going to call them and see if I can get some compounded for me.

Ok folks, I am usually an "on the program" kind of girl. But last week didn't go so well. I ate about half an apple fritter. And you know what - it was fabulous! And then - within 15 minutes I had the worst headache. So, the carb and sugar monster woke up. The VERY next day I had half a cinnamon roll. And - big surprise - I had another headache.

My body told me very clearly that this kind of food is not for me. My mind already knew that, but common sense did not prevail on those two days.

I'm over it - I hope. I have 20-25 lbs to lose, and then I want to continue with a different, healthy lifestyle. There is no room for this kind of junk in my life. It just took a reminder - twice!

I went to Dunkin' Donuts drive through for a "Skinny Iced Latte." I asked what sugar free flavors they have and was told that all of their flavors are SF. Then I asked them to name the flavors and selected mocha to add to the latte.. OMG, this was so good. The more I drank the more I became convinced that it couldn't be SF, so I looked it up on their website. Moch isn't SF and the drink had hundreds of calories. It was so good...

NON low sodium broth. My husband didn't know to buy the low sodium kind and the salty kind has so much more flavor!!

Why are we supposed to eat the low sodium kind? Just bc it's healthier overall?

I went to Dunkin' Donuts drive through for a "Skinny Iced Latte." I asked what sugar free flavors they have and was told that all of their flavors are SF. Then I asked them to name the flavors and selected mocha to add to the latte.. OMG' date=' this was so good. The more I drank the more I became convinced that it couldn't be SF, so I looked it up on their website. Moch isn't SF and the drink had hundreds of calories. It was so good...[/quote']

Gee, they really got you there :)

I had 3 Ritz crackers with my fat-free cottage cheese yesterday. Yeah....I'm pretty compliant with my plan.