Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Hey PRE-Banders...!

What (other than health reasons) are you looking forward to the most after you jump on the "Band Wagon"?

Me - I'm looking forward to wears boots up to my knees! I have a hard time know with my calves, and I can't wait to find any pair of boots I want and buy 'em, because I know they'll fit! :wow2:

I was just looking at clothing magazine that weren't Lane Bryant or Avenue and imagining all the shopping I was going to do when I lose this weight.

Boots - I can't to own a pair. Living in MI everyone wears them to work, tall, black real leather ones. I can't wait.

Coat - I own alot of coats, but I can't to purchase a ski type coat, probably not until next winter, but I can't wait.

Iknow this sounds silly, but I can't wait to have bra and panty sets that match. You know,the really cute ones with flowers or lace or at least pretty colors instead of boring beige or white bras and whatever pair of panties was in the drawer. I really want ones that are cute sets!

I too am looking forward to shopping somewhere other than Lane Bryant and Avenue. I took my daughters shopping last weekend for homecoming outfits and I thought about how in a year I could be buying cute stuff from GAP, etc.

I am also looking forward to being able to ride rides at amusement parks with my kids. I know that was discussed in another thread, but I have that same problem, I'm always afraid the belt or guard bar won't fit, so I haven't rode one in years.

Matching bras and panties are a must! I am convinced that any day is a good day when your undies match...

MAY YOUR LINGERIE DRAWER OVERFLOW!!

For me i t has to be getting into a monsoon dress I bought two years ago and never had an opportunity to wear and by the time I had a reason for it, it was to late it didn't fit anymore, but it is there waiting for me. It's like giving myself a promise to feel beautiful again!

i can't wait to look good in a bathing suit. For years i have wanted to take scuba diving lessons but have been too afraid of how i would look. So when i reach goal i am going to enroll in classes!

I'd like my body to not resemble Bug Mama and Mrs Doubtfire's.

I'd like my sciattica and varicose vein pain to be relieved.

I'd like to go dancing again.

I'd like to go on the amusement park rides again.

I'd like to wear pants with pockets and a belt.

I'd like to be able to walk in front of someone without having an internal meltdown.

I'd like my husband to desire me again.

I'd like to have more than Fashion Bug and Lane Bryant to shop at.

I'd like to want to go to the beach or a pool in the summer to cool off.

I'd like to be healthier, I don't want to have a heart attack.

I'd like to have a better quality of life.

Hey there!

Things I am looking forward to:

Cutting up the lane bryant charge

Not being the "token" big girl amongst the girls I hang out with

Crossing my legs

having the confidence I once had...

I'm being banded on November 2nd and I'm looking forward to wearing tall boots as well! Also I want to be able to buy clothes in cute boutiques rather than the plus size section.

Hi ya Denise!

How did you get your tickers to work? I must be doing something wrong! Help. I only have 19 more days to go till surgery as well. I have decided to buy an MP3 player in a bid to ease my jitters. Shopping is such a fun distraction!

Oh, how I can't wait to wear a DRESS and HEELS, I can't remember when I last wore them? My counseler last week asked me to come with a reason or a motive to why I want to lose the weight. Like the little poka dot bikini on the yoplait commercial. Of course there are tons of reasons. But she wanted one I could look at. The Heels were the 1st thing that came to mind. But everyone's on this thread is what I want to do too !!!! I WANT IT ALL!!!!LOL Mary

Suzanne,

I went to Tickerfactory.com and set them up. Then I copied the URLs they gave into my signature. Had to try a couple of times because I didn't know which URLs to pick (they give you choices). Eventually I picked the right ones and it worked.

Denise

I want to play tennis again. I've played league doubles until earlier this year, when I had to stop due to severe joint pain. I can hardly wait to run around that court again! Also, CLOTHES, CLOTHES, AND MORE CLOTHES!!! I love clothes as much as a teenage girl, and I want to enjoy wearing them again. But, really, the main thing would be feeling good again. I haven't felt good in years, and that's just sad.

SunnysGran

I am looking forward to wearing a tank top. I don't wear anything without sleeves right now. I am too self conscious of my fat arms. It is probably silly, but a big deal for me.

I also can't wait to get a Harley. I won't get it until I lose the weight. I don't want to be a hog on a hog.