Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Arkansas Roll Call...

I was sleeved with Dr Gibbs 6/4/10. 110 pounds down3 1/2 years later. Love Dr Gibbs but not much support other than office visits. Of course, I was one of first VSGs for him. Might be different now. I still see him annually and like him a lot!

I was sleeved with Dr Gibbs 6/4/10. 110 pounds down3 1/2 years later. Love Dr Gibbs but not much support other than office visits. Of course, I was one of first VSGs for him. Might be different now. I still see him annually and like him a lot!

I'm so glad to hear that. I don't even see him until the day before surgery. Thanks!

I'm from Rogers AR. Almost 2 years out, sleeved in MX Dec 6th 2010.

I am from Rogers, Ar too! About to be sleeved Feb. 25

I go see Dr. Baker at 8:30 tomorrow morning. Someone give me a heads up. What is a consultation with Dr. Baker like? I am so praying he will say I can have the surgery.

How is everyone doing since their surgery?

I am in NWA and in used Roller, but I'd think as long as you're under 450lbs you should be Ok... I only lost 7lbs preop and that was about 8 months total! Just wasn't as motivated I guess... Had too many food funerals! I was 239 the day if surgery

I am Rogers, Ar and I am using Dr. Roller. My surgery date is the 25th! How was your experience with Dr. Roller? (Actually Dr. Kwon is doing it, but he is with Roller Weight Loss too.)

I am from Little Rock. Sleeved on April 23 by Dr Gibbs. Down 75 pounds so far

I was searching for people in Arkansas and found your post. I too am having the sleeve February 26 by Dr. Gibbs. How are you doing now?

February 25!

I'm in Bentonville had surgery in Dallas 12/17/13! Much cheaper for self pay vs dr roller.

Luckily my insurance covered most of it. I had some copays, but not too much considering how much it costs. How is your surgery going so far?

Doing well exceptionally lucky to have a complication free recovery!!! Down 40 pounds since surgery on 12/17. I lost 15 on my pre-op diet so down 55 all together since December 4th.

I was in Arkansas and I had my surgery there. Now I live in Idaho. post-58895-14209055287396_thumb.jpg post-58895-14209055563217_thumb.jpg

Hello, my name is PeytonPlace. I had my gastric sleeve on March 15, 2013. By the first year I had lost 142 pounds. I have now lost 8 more pounds which is about what I want to be. I stay between 140 to 150 but want to lose down to 140#'s.

I haven't had the support I need as far as figuring how much carbs, sugar, and Proteins, and calories, I should achieve each day to maintain or lose the last few pounds. I would also like ideas on what to eat as I have lived on Life Choice products pretty much the last 2 years. They have Protein bars, very good and a good amount of Protein. The ones I purchase have between 19 and 21.

They also have what I call chips and sweet Snacks. They are round or oblong shaped "puffs" flavored white cheddar, garlic herb, brown sugar cinnamon. These are the ones I eat. I also have the veggie straws. They have different flavors also, the apple cinnamon, ranch, cheese.

I eat Revs or premade salads from Wal Mart for lunch. For supper I eat baked or broiled meats, green vegetables, cheese sticks, and Dannon light and fit yogurt.

I'm sure there are alot more things I can have. If someone could give me some sites to look at and get some suggestions, menus, recipes, etc. I would greatly appreciate it.

I ride a recumbant bike but not on a regular schedule. I recently got a stair stepper I guess that is what it is called. The handle bars move back and forth and of course the feet are set to have the tension you need and can change and adjust as you get stronger.

I just retired, actually, next Friday, the 27th is my last day and I don't want to eat out of boredom. Since I love food I think about it alot but when I was at work, I naturally couldn't eat or get hungry like I do when I am home all day.

Well, I didn't mean to write a book, just need a little help and look forward to have some new friends to chat with.

Hope to hear from some of you soon! I will see if have a before and after pic to post.

Thanks for all your help and support, I know you will be here for me as I will be for you in any way I can.

I appreciate all of you and am so proud of you for all the progress you have made!