Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Half Way There! 48 Down 48 To Go

I am exactly half way today at about 5 months out. I have had some frustrations with losing on the slow side, but I'm still losing and feeling great! I just saw my daughter off to college this past weekend so we were taking lots of pictures. I lost my before picture so I couldn't post it here, but it's on my profile.post-46755-13838396153976_thumb.jpg

post-24906-13813660194588_thumb.jpg

Looking good! Congratulations!

Wonderful! Looking fantastic!

A big congrats. But don't beat yourself up for being a "slow" loser & stop comparing yourself to others. You are losing...and that weight in permanently gone. When was the last time you lost almost 50 pounds in 5 months?

Hugs and keep on rocking your sleeve!

Thanks for the encouragement, WOW! 50 lbs in 5 months is awesome and you look great. I send my daughter off to college next Fall and her graduation photos I will be in this May were part of my inspiration to take this journey.

Thanks everyone for the positive remarks! iegal, you are right! I have NEVER lost 48 pounds and kept it off, in fact the most I have lost at one time has been 35 and I have lost that and gained it back over and over...this is the first time I feel like it is gone for GOOD!

Shrinkydinkme, I know what you mean about their graduations and all the photos being taken being an inspiration to looking good! I have another daughter graduating and going off to college next fall, so I look forward to looking better in those pictures than the last ones. Congrats to your success so far!

Thats sooo cool! U look great. Maybe one day Ill stand next to my son for a photo instead of scurrying away to a dark corner when a lens is in sight. Lol

rdoactv you will! I was scurrying away just 5 months ago. I never imagined I would be taking a picture with my daughter and even posting it on Facebook so soon!

You look amazing! And, you look 15 years younger. It is amazing how that happens!

Awesome job!