Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I weigh once a week and then I take the battery out of the scale.< /p>

Lol, too funny.

U were sleeved the same day as me! I don't weight again til Friday so ill tell u what I've lost so far also! I started out dos @ 217

Awesome, can't wait to hear ur update :) what type if foods are u eating now?

I was sleeved on 8/25.

My mood has been good I feel so relaxed and calm. In a Good mood. I do feel tired some days. Those days I sleep late and take a nap in the day. But I have notice something really weird. I have COLD flashes.. yes Cold." .

In the afternoons I get really Cold like if I was living in Alaska my feet ' date='hands and my nose are like popcicles.. ans at night .. omg.!! Is worst.. I sleep in long sleeve PJs and socks and a big comforter...and still shivering ..... Lol

Oh.! I live in Texas. So its still Hot here in Houston..

I guess its normal....after having a major surgery..[/quote']

I was sleeved 8/24 and Yes I have "cold" flashes too. My doc said it is our metabolism slowing trying to stop our bodies from losing that's why stalls happen even though we barely eat anything. gotta say I have had many different "moods" since being sleeved but slowly I'm starting to feel like me again :) best of luck!

Finally finally finally getting better!!! It's been about 6 weeks that I have been sick. The week before that was my surgery week. So I've been having a bit of a rough recovery. Luckily enough the illness had nothing to do with the surgery, just bad timing. Haven't weighed since last Saturday, will tomorrow morning though.

Surgery Date: 8/9/12

Highest weight: 256

Surgery weight: 248

Last weight measured: 217.4

So glad I'm starting to feel normal again most of the time! Eating around others is still slightly weird. And grocery shopping with my fiancé is an adventure every time.

Comment of the day: my fiancé says, "well, we only went over our budget by $10. Not bad because I will eat it all and you'll eat.... no you won't"

We both got a good laugh out of it :)

Good luck all!

Finally finally finally getting better!!! It's been about 6 weeks that I have been sick. The week before that was my surgery week. So I've been having a bit of a rough recovery. Luckily enough the illness had nothing to do with the surgery' date=' just bad timing. Haven't weighed since last Saturday, will tomorrow morning though.

Surgery Date: 8/9/12

Highest weight: 256

Surgery weight: 248

Last weight measured: 217.4

So glad I'm starting to feel normal again most of the time! Eating around others is still slightly weird. And grocery shopping with my fiancé is an adventure every time.

Comment of the day: my fiancé says, "well, we only went over our budget by 10. Not bad because I will eat it all and you'll eat.... no you won't"

We both got a good laugh out of it :)

Good luck all![/quote']

I so know that feeling! My husband cracks me up because he knows I'm struggling with head hunger and when I'm trying to figure what to eat he will predict how much I'll eat and sadly, he comes pretty close. He tells our kids don't listen to your mom...she's gonna eat x, y, and z and you can have the rest of her chicken or whatever it was. It's hard to explain but it's the funniest thing!

We're sleeve twins! I was sleeved on 8/22 too! My pre op weight (2 weeks before surgery) I was 343. As of Wednesday' date=' I'm 307.5. So I'm down 35.5 lbs. I feel like it should be more. I just had my first stall and I'm praying that it won't last! I just started working out again last week. I average between 500-700 calories / day. I shoot for 60-80 grams of protein/ day. I hope I'm doing the right things to get this weight loss show on the road![/quote']

I can relate to you! I was sleeved 8/29, starting weight 333. I have lost 30 lbs since pre-op and I'm stuck. Finally I am not in any pain anymore so I will ramp up to exercising. I average about 1000 calories, though.

I guess I'm a slow loser. Surgery was 8/17. I lost 11 lbs in two weeks' date=' then stalled a week, then lost 3 lbs in week 4, for a grand total of 14 lbs since surgery. Started at 267 in January, and at 226 now. I'm happy enough. One can always hope for fewer skin issues with a slower loss rate, right?

I've had no complications, have never thrown up, can eat anything but the dreaded-carbs we are to avoid. I do get tired mid-day and struggle to stay awake most of the afternoon... but I had chronic fatigue issues pre-op. The chewable vitamins were the only thing that brought me close to getting sick, too sweet. So I went back to the liquid multi, and will ask on Wednesday about just taking pills going forward.

Hoping you are all feeling great![/quote']

You can take Vitamins you swallow now, capsules etc. No more need for chewable or liquid.

To dez1975, I was struggling with fatigue in early afternoon. Caffeine didn't even help much, so I added a bit of carbs and am doing much better. My surgery was 8/28/12 and I have lost 31 pounds. Now that I eat so little, I have to have some carbs or I feel so weak and fatigued.

I was sleeved 8/24 and Yes I have "cold" flashes too. My doc said it is our metabolism slowing trying to stop our bodies from losing that's why stalls happen even though we barely eat anything. gotta say I have had many different "moods" since being sleeved but slowly I'm starting to feel like me again :) best of luck!

Really .?! Thanks ..!!! Dont feel lonely...

Yes i have so many changes but finally I think I'm feeling like myself again...