Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

prayers your way... but when you really think about it our sleeve issues seem so minimal then worse things that can happen .. good luck and keep the faith it will all work out.. smile hug

Lifting you and your family up in prayer!

Peacequeen, I had a lot of medical bills too (unrelated to vsg surg). I applied for financial hardship/help thru the various hospitals/medical providers >>>> and majority of my bills were forgiven. Maybe you can get some relief that way too. Just a simple form to fill out (some are online)...i've never been turned down; some places just did reductions. The most they can say is "no". I will keep you in my prayers.

This definitely stinks!!

Here's a thought, do you need Protein shakes? I know a lot of people have shakes that they can't drink. Would you be willing to try people's rejects? I've got Vitamins I can't use from the doctor becuase I'm allergic to Vitamin A. They are really good chewble Vitamins. I only ate 3 of them and then I broke out in hives. The brand is fusion. Just PM if you want me to mail them to you.

Anyway, just wondering if we could help you that way. The world is really hard right now and we need to support those that we can.

Hugs!

Father, I speak peace and provision for this situation. I ask You to do above and beyond anything she could ever hope for or imagine In Jesus Name. amen

Done. I hope things turn around for you quickly. You're such a sweet person

This definitely stinks!!

Here's a thought' date=' do you need Protein shakes? I know a lot of people have shakes that they can't drink. Would you be willing to try people's rejects? I've got Vitamins I can't use from the doctor becuase I'm allergic to Vitamin A. They are really good chewble Vitamins. I only ate 3 of them and then I broke out in hives. The brand is fusion. Just PM if you want me to mail them to you.

Anyway, just wondering if we could help you that way. The world is really hard right now and we need to support those that we can.

Hugs![/quote']

Great idea. If you need anything let me know. If I can help some how, I will. Prayers definitely. (((hugs)))

Done. Keep the faith and He'll see you through.

We have a lot in common, so I want to give a quick testimony about my lean times. I've been off for surgery for 2 weeks with limited funds from one of my jobs, the other doesn't pay if I don't work. I'm a single mom, and I also have a special needs daughter. I've been using my credit card to get by in between checks until I go back to work. I get paid tomorrow, and I had $3.33 in my checking account. All of these things happened TODAY:

1. My car was giving me problems, so I took it in this morning. I pulled out my credit card, but it was a quick fix so they waived the $105 fee.

2. I had to take my daughter to the doctor, my copay is $25, so I pulled out my credit card, and lady at the desk told me that I have a credit so, there's no charge.

3. I took my daughter's prescription to Wal-Mart, and I usually pay $12, so I had my credit card ready, my insurance company reduced the cost of that particular antibiotic to $3, so I had that in change.

4. The BEST one of all, I got home and went to check the mail for my pay check stub, and saw a letter from the IRS. They sent me a refund check for $97, because they said I over paid them.

God Is Good, All the Time.

Sending prayers and positive thoughts out to you and yours. Don't be afraid to allow others to help when they can, its a blessing for them.

Holding you and your family up in prayer. If you'd like me to add you on my prayer group list, send me a private message with your name. This too shall pass. xoxoxo

We will pray for you. I have asked for prayers, too, because I thought I was going to die from the pain and the lungs that remained partially collapsed. I think it's great to reach out!

I, too, have special needs children, and really no family, and one or two friends. That's it. Thank goodness you have each other, even in tough times...you still have a great treasure in each other. It takes a team to get a person through to healing from the surgery.

Have you considered getting a credit card, even with say, $500 on it? You could then go to GNC and get the gold card and use that for discounts during the first 7 days of the month--stupid but still good. If you buy the Total Lean premade strawberry and vanilla shakes...they are buy one get one free, and there was another coupon too...I bought four cases this month.

If you are able to get food stamps, you can buy the Carnation s-f instant breakfasts. Weis carries the variety pack. Add a pkt to a cup of organic skim milk...or two pkts for more Protein. and buy the stuff off the stage 2 diet...and you'll be prepared. You don't have to have all that fancy and even more expensive stuff from bariatric sites. GNC will take anything back that you don't like...but they don't have much in the way of samples.< /p>

I have no job either, and have two special needs children at home...no family, etc...like I was saying, and this is how I manage to get by If there is anything free out there, take it. Sign up for food banks. There is no shame in it.

Rite aid has the special k and designer whey Protein powders that go into Water...so you can buy those there and not have to pay shipping. They're helpful to have.

Hope that helps.

cindi

I too have a box full of rejection foods/vitamins, etc. Really don't know what to do with it. whey powders. Soups, all sorts of sample packets I got from my NUT....im willing to mail them to you if you like.

We are all here on this site to support/help each other!

You in my prayers

samsmom...didn't you post that before...and i said i was interested...i sent you a message... i think it was you.

"sometimes He calms the storm with a whisper , Peace be still, He can settle any sea but it doesn't mean He will. Sometimes He holds us close and let the wind and waves go by, sometimes he calm the storm, other times He calms His child!"

This too shall pass!

Sent from my iPhone using VST

There is perfect security in Jesus. You and your family are in my prayers! Hold on!