Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Did/does Anyone Else Feel This Way?

These are my daily thoughts and conversations with myself (the VST names are fictitious!)

You Dana are daydreaming if you think this will work.... Ha! Here you go again...thinking you can actually win this battle...

NO really' date=' look... FattyCathy lost 101 pounds in less than a year, SleevaDiva lost 92 pounds in 6 months, TubbyMummy lost 50 pounds in 3 months.. don't be ridiculous Dana, do you really think YOU will be able to lose that kind of weight? YOU are different...you are destined to stay fat and live a half life...those others must have something you don't.

No really, this could be different. ......Could this possibly really actually be different? Maybe, yes, maybe it can... .... oh please, don't get your hopes up. You'll let them poke 5 holes in your stomach, blow it up like you're 7 months pregnant and then slice off of 90% of it. FOR NOTHING. You'll be throwing up, getting nausea inducing bloating off 3 green Beans and having to concentrate like it's a full time job on sip sip sip sip sip, chew chew chew chew, don't throw up, did you get your Protein in today?, maybe I have a leak, uh oh- that pureed egg salad Soup did not agree with me, trying Protein Powder brand #63 --taking one sip and gagging -- and on to brand #64...., oh thank God, it's been 4 weeks-- I can finally eat the Gerber pureed liver and brussell sprouts- yum!!........... all of this will be for NOTHING, because you are delusional if you think YOU will finally shed the monster that has consumed your life for 40 years. YOU are destined to stay fat -- and your surgeon will be dumbfounded by the fact that YOU (the failure) are not losing weight...he'll think, well she must be sucking down Haagen Daz by the gallon every day... wow, what a failure...Never thought I'd find a fat person that could not lose weight with this... Dana Must Be the First Person In the World who has been an utter failure at not losing weight under starvation conditions.. yep, he'll find you out...you are just a failure.....now just go back to worrying that if you die at home in the shower the paramedics will have to lift your 260lb naked ass to load you and then the funeral home will have to special order an Elvis Presley casket...... but maybe, Oh please God, maybe this COULD work?

And all of these thoughts are in just the first 9 minutes since I woke up....[/quote']

Hahahahaha

These are my daily thoughts and conversations with myself (the VST names are fictitious!)

You Dana are daydreaming if you think this will work.... Ha! Here you go again...thinking you can actually win this battle...

NO really' date=' look... FattyCathy lost 101 pounds in less than a year, SleevaDiva lost 92 pounds in 6 months, TubbyMummy lost 50 pounds in 3 months.. don't be ridiculous Dana, do you really think YOU will be able to lose that kind of weight? YOU are different...you are destined to stay fat and live a half life...those others must have something you don't.

No really, this could be different. ......Could this possibly really actually be different? Maybe, yes, maybe it can... .... oh please, don't get your hopes up. You'll let them poke 5 holes in your stomach, blow it up like you're 7 months pregnant and then slice off of 90% of it. FOR NOTHING. You'll be throwing up, getting nausea inducing bloating off 3 green Beans and having to concentrate like it's a full time job on sip sip sip sip sip, chew chew chew chew, don't throw up, did you get your Protein in today?, maybe I have a leak, uh oh- that pureed egg salad Soup did not agree with me, trying Protein Powder brand #63 --taking one sip and gagging -- and on to brand #64...., oh thank God, it's been 4 weeks-- I can finally eat the Gerber pureed liver and brussell sprouts- yum!!........... all of this will be for NOTHING, because you are delusional if you think YOU will finally shed the monster that has consumed your life for 40 years. YOU are destined to stay fat -- and your surgeon will be dumbfounded by the fact that YOU (the failure) are not losing weight...he'll think, well she must be sucking down Haagen Daz by the gallon every day... wow, what a failure...Never thought I'd find a fat person that could not lose weight with this... Dana Must Be the First Person In the World who has been an utter failure at not losing weight under starvation conditions.. yep, he'll find you out...you are just a failure.....now just go back to worrying that if you die at home in the shower the paramedics will have to lift your 260lb naked ass to load you and then the funeral home will have to special order an Elvis Presley casket...... but maybe, Oh please God, maybe this COULD work?

And all of these thoughts are in just the first 9 minutes since I woke up....[/quote']

That is exactly how I feel I been sleeved for 4 weeks and only lost 14 lbs my husband 5 weekend out and lost 47 lbs. I feel like a complete failure :(

I think these thought all the time!! I am so glad someone else thinks them! Thank you for posting!

LoveJones, that's a man for you! They do lose weight at a faster pace. You are not a failure, you have lost 14 lbs and have just begun to lose weight! It's coming, be patient! :)

Spot on! I love this post, I feel Luke you are writing for me :) I such crazy thoughts like too and it's nice to share a laugh about it once in a while instead of sitting at home determined we have a leak, are going to die, etc. Thx for this, I needed to get myself back in check :)

You have been reading my mind!!

bmi.png

I think like that I'm a year and a month out and not near goal. Not losing Feeling down and think some if not all the things you mention. BUT I HOPE IM WRONG AND CAN PUSH PAST THIS.