Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Can someone please tell me your expierence with excess post vsg. Was it a lot , if so what area?. If not how did you keep it to a minimum?

its all personal where your body stored its fat look in the mirror see what parts are really stretched out and that is where you will have excess skin. Me I hold it in the front of my belly the kind that hung down to my zipper I know when I lose my goal I will have skin there.

women usually have the Jello arms too from what I read on here the tricep area.

you can take MSM- it's a product of rain Water.. it lubricates joints & causes skin to become soft & supple.

skin brush - helps stimulate new skin growth & remove dead skin cells. also helps improve circulation, which helps with healing & getting oxygen everywhere.

eat things naturally high in collagen, like blueberries.. blueberries are low carb & high in collagen. collagen is what gives skin it's elasticity. just to clarify, i meant eat blueberries themselves, not blueberry flavored things.. not that you'd think that, but you'd be surprised. lol :)

exercise & build muscles, so there's less skin hanging off of you. you fill in more space, but in a healthier way. :)

here's a nice workout routine to get a body like what most women want:

http://www.t-nation....e.do?id=1305014

just skip to the bottom, if you don't want to read all the technical stuff. it tells you what to do, how long to do it & how many days a week to do it.

good luck to you. :)

I'm down to 35 lbs from goal and getting pretty lean. I have extra skin on my upper arms, upper thighs, hips, bum, stomach, breasts.... I'm like a melted candle. I'm hoping it tightens up on its own, but al of the techniques I've tried have failed. I'm looking at plastics.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• BeanitoDiego

I changed my profile image to a molecule of protein. Why? Because I am certain that it saved my life.
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • eclarke

Two years out. Lost 120 , regained 5 lbs. Recently has a bout of Norovirus, lost 7 pounds in two days. Now my stomach feels like it did right after my surgery. Sore, sensitive to even water.  Anyone out there have a similar experience?
      · 0 replies
    • Eve411

April Surgery
      Am I the only struggling to get weight down. I started with weight of 297 and now im 280 but seem to not lose more weight. My nutrtionist told me not to worry about the pounds because I might still be losing inches. However, I do not really see much of a difference is this happen to any of you, if so any tips?
      Thanks
      · 0 replies
    • Clueless_girl

Well recovering from gallbladder removal was a lot like recovering from the modified duodenal switch surgery, twice in 4 months yay 🥳😭. I'm having to battle cravings for everything i shouldn't have, on top of trying to figure out what happens after i eat something. Sigh, let me fast forward a couple of months when everyday isn't a constant battle and i can function like a normal person again! 😞
      · 0 replies
    • KeeWee

It's been 10 long years! Here is my VSG weight loss surgiversary update..
      https://www.ae1bmerchme.com/post/10-year-surgiversary-update-for-2024 
      · 0 replies
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches