Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

October 2006 Bandsters!

Angie you are write! We are neighbors. So Howdy Neighbor. How was your weight loss so successful? did you count calories? work out or what?

Get back. Banded 10/31/2006

356/210/135 I hope

356 10/05

231 10/31/06 surgery date

210 as of today

Surgeon Dr. Jeffrey Genaw "Genious at work!"

Henry Ford Hospital.

weight.png

Shirley...

Looks like you are doing better than I am! I was banded on the 17th, started at 360 and have lost less than you! I deserve the slow loss though. I eat just awful. If I want it I eat it just like before. It's just that now the band stops me at 1/2 slice of pizza instead of a whole pizza! I have slowed down the loss big time. Did that happen to you or are you still losing really well? Are you following everything like you are supposed to? See, that is my problem. I don't do rules well. The ones I follow are the Water rules. And that is only because if I don't get my water in I pay for it later. I snack too much and eat too much junk. I finish my plate even when I am full. I don't PB much though. Maybe 2x a month. I have 3.25 in my 10cc band. Maybe I am not very tight? I have been tighter though and it feels just awful. Feels like I will PB on a protien shake. (yea well I don't do those anymore eaither. See what I mean? Just awful!){hangs head in shame:o } But I have lost this far and plan to continue to lose even if it is only 2 pounds a month!LOL

Jessica, I hear ya on the cookie dough. We bought some a couple of months ago from a school fundraiser. It was in the little balls all ready for the oven. Not one piece of it made it to the oven. lol We ate every bit of it raw. It was sooooo good. And unfortunately it goes down really well with the band. lol I am glad I don't have any more because I would be eating it still. I have been doing so well lately. With my exercise and eating. I can really see it in the mirror. That is what keeps me going. Not so much the scale as the mirror.

I hope everyone is having a great day!

Hope to be in One-derland for Valentines Day!!

Thanks Julestwu, I'll put my pistachio's down now...:rolleyes:

Thanks Julestwu, I'll put my pistachio's down now...:rolleyes:

I actually laughed out loud when I read this.

too funny!!

Well I went to the gym yesterday and today..did cardio classes for 40 minutes..and then back to work(do it during my lunch) and then eat a lean pocket at my desk.. and I feel better.. I go to the Dr tomorrow morning..so I hope he does a fill.. I am not eatting as much as I used to ... but more than I think I should.. If I eat a small prtion.. (1/2 cup to 1 cup size ) I still feel hungry afterwards.. so I eat a little more.. Do you think I need a fill..or am I eatting too fast that my head is still hungry.. when I am done eatting.. I am not hongry for hours later. to the point that I pass my Snacks because I am not hungry for those in between meals. I think I need a fill.

This week has been PMS week ( skip this pat Jim Boss) so I have had the little snack bits of 3 muskateer candy bars.. I had 3 today..and 3 yesterday.. I needed chocolate.. it is smaller than a full candy bar... right!?!?!?! so I am still ok..

I am still at 7 pounds for the valentines challenge.. we still have a couple weeks ..we can do it.. :rolleyes:

Howdy friends

Jessica, i tried that sparkpeople website - I LOVE being able to track by food!! I even put in my 1 girl scout cookie and shotglass of B&J ice cream and am under 1000 calories!! Ok well Im at 987 but im sure i could have done that in meal before with fries and drink!

now i put in my cardio for my 2 miles and come elliptical time. soo since i logged it - gotta go do it!

Hi Angie! Welcome to the group! :rolleyes:

I'm exactly half-way to my Valentine's goal so I'm not sure if I'll make it either, but I'll sure as heck try!

Hope everyone is doing well!!

Hello To All My October Bandsters! It Has Been Awhile Since I've Posted Anything But I Always Check-in. I Have Been Really Depressed With This Band Lately. I Am Eating Way Too Much....... Last Night I Ate 3 Slices Of pizza With Everything On It And I Feel Like Crap. I Told My Doctor I Can Eat Like I Never Had Surgery And He Said I Just Need A Fill. I Have A 10cc Band But Has Anyone Heard Of Eating That Much With The Band??? I'm Confused Because I Think I Have Slippage.

Hello To All My October Bandsters! It Has Been Awhile Since I've Posted Anything But I Always Check-in. I Have Been Really Depressed With This Band Lately. I Am Eating Way Too Much....... Last Night I Ate 3 Slices Of pizza With Everything On It And I Feel Like Crap. I Told My Doctor I Can Eat Like I Never Had Surgery And He Said I Just Need A Fill. I Have A 10cc Band But Has Anyone Heard Of Eating That Much With The Band??? I'm Confused Because I Think I Have Slippage.

It will probably take you several fills to feel any restriction. When is your appt. for your next fill?

It's Friday! Yeah! Well girls, I'm heading into my trouble spot...the weekend! But I'm going into it with the attitude that I'm not going to slip. Maybe I'll pretend my October Bandster Angels are going to gang tackle me and pounce on my head if I don't stick with my program?!?!

I've had a great week at work. I've gotten things done and I didn't let the inmates get to me. I feel good!

So y'all have a great weekend...I plan on it. My son and daughter-in-law are coming with our grand baby girl so it should be fun. And I can't wait for next weekend. My lovely bride and I are going to the Black Hills for a little R&R! Whew! Deadwood, Custer, Sturgis....lookout! Old Jimboss is coming to town!

Hey, I love you all. Hang tough and let's continue being losers!

~~JIMBOSS~~

Hey Jimboss,

You will do fine this weekend. I know you will. I have had a great week as well. I have been to the gym every night this week. WooHoo!!!!!!!!