Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I was sleeves 6/18. As of this morning I am 66 pounds down. I have not cheated. I haven't even craved a cup cake which was my all time fave before surgery. The only thing I crave now is cherry tomatoes. Which I strange to me since pre-surgery, I hated anything related to the Tomato.< /p>

Before surgery I had a medium moha iced coffee with skin milk from Dunkin donuts every morning. 2 or 3 on the weekends. Even with snow on the ground. (I hate eating or drinking anything hot). I haven't had once since before my pre-op diet. I tried everything I could. I went to Starbucks and got suar free Syrup instead. No chocolate but I tried every other flavor tht was sugar free. It didn't do it for me. I bought sugar free Hershey's syrup. It tasted pretty good. I couldn't tell it as that free. U ordered an iced coffee with skin milk and put my own syrup in. The syrup clumped and tasted terrible. So I gave up on coffee. I've given it up for lent and I didn't die so I'll live.

Until today. I couldn't resist. I went to get gas and the coffee was calling me. Taunting me. I gave in. But I got a small. It tasted as good as I remember if not better. I only drank half of it because I guess it was too much for my tummy. But it was soooo yummerific.

My question is, is it so bad to have it once in a while if I am doing everything else I am supposed to do to the letter? I don't want it every day. It would be a waste because I'm not going to finish it. But once a week or once every other week? Is that too much sugar that I shouldn't have?

I see my nutritionist on Wednesday so unfounded to ask her as well. But I'd like to know how iter people who are actually sleeved feel.

Thanks.

P.s. I'm sitting on the couch with my legs crossed writing this. I just needed to share that with people who would get what it meant. If it was 3 months ago, my legs wouldn't be crossed.

I didn't eat anything fried or sweet while I was losing but if you're going to, I'd say make it special. Get a small iced Mocha on your anniversary date, once a month. You might adjust your caloric intake that day, leave something out, that's what I'd do I think. I could eat so little at two months out, I sometimes only ate 400 calories per day, but at 2 months, I got all my Protein with food. I hated those shakes!