Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

October Sleevers! Announce Yourselves

When does the pain of being kicked in the stomach go away? Surgery was on 10/11

Wondering the same thing along with how can I gain some strength and not be so sleepy? Ugh, Im tired of being tired....help! Im a 10/11/12 sleever :/

its a big surgery, give yourself some time, it takes 6 weeks to recovery from any surgery

My name is Twyla and I live in Steilacoom, WA. I am 37, have 3 kids, 17, 12 and 3. We just moved here with the military in June of this year. I just had my revision from lapband to VSG on October 9th. I'm glad I found this site, I need some people to talk to that are going thru the same thing! Curious if I'm going thru some sort of stage right now. I'm 5 days out and having a hard time making myself get down anything but ice chips or hot herbal tea. I just have no appetite. My stomach is telling me I'm hungry, but just the thought of broth makes me sick. I did vomit a couple times the night before last and I'm afraid I will again. It wasn't because I took in too much liquid either, it was out of nowhere. Hurt like hell! Anyway, nice to "meet" all of you! I hope we can all help each other thru our journey to healthier people! :)

Wondering the same thing along with how can I gain some strength and not be so sleepy? Ugh' date=' Im tired of being tired....help! Im a 10/11/12 sleever :/[/quote']

yes i was sleeved on 10/11 and want to know also its mainly on my right side

Sent from my iPhone using VST

I'm getting my surgery in the morning (Oct.15,2012) at 8am ......I have never had surgery before I am so nervous and excited. I'm having mixed emotions. Does anyone else feel that way?

Had my surgery 10/10 & am STILL in pain. At home on fluids. Right now i have really bad hiccups and it feels like my stomach is gona burst with each hiccup!!! It hurts so bad!!!! :(

Had my surgery 10/10 & am STILL in pain. At home on fluids. Right now i have really bad hiccups and it feels like my stomach is gona burst with each hiccup!!! It hurts so bad!!!! :(

Hiccups are torture

I know how you feel.... They hurt.

I know this sounds nuts but go have a hot shower. I swear that helped me. Don't know if it was the steam or just managing to relax or could be coincidence but it helped me ...

#onedayiwillbeslim SD - October 4th 2012

Thank you so much for the advice & YES they are torture. Ugghhhhh!!!!

i have a lapband and will be switching to VS in a year or so

Ok 10/15 OctoSleevers... This is it!! In less than 11 hours I'll be whisked away into the operating room for the journey of a new life!! Best of luck to everyone & I'll see y'all on the loser's bench!!!

Susan

Ok 10/15 OctoSleevers... This is it!! In less than 11 hours I'll be whisked away into the operating room for the journey of a new life!! Best of luck to everyone & I'll see y'all on the loser's bench!!!

Susan

SUSAN!!!!! And all you 3 rd week Octosleevers: GOOD LUCK!!! I will be rooting for you!

Done Did It!

Good luck to all the 10/15 sleevers tomorrow!!!!

BTW Susan, I added a name to your list who is also tomorrow:

10/15 -- ( 18* )

Susan 2.0

Cyn

Hnbc1986

kmoore

change4life2012

Jackie6

welittle1

Bella86

Geauxforit

Happydash

drexelgirl

phatmomof2

chelbroyer

Susan0178

Aimstergal

njgrl22

lula

carmelguy (*I added him... he posted in The Man Room that his sleeve is tomorrow)

Looking forward to joining you all on the losers bench in Loserville next week!

10/15 here from San Antonio..a little nervous but I know I will push thu it. Wish me luck!!

10/15 here from San Antonio..a little nervous but I know I will push thu it. Wish me luck!!

Where are you getting sleeved at? I live in San Antonio too!

Susan

Susan best of luck!!!!!!!!! See u on that side real soon:)