Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Don't have time to order online? That's a new one to me.

I hope the premier nutrition works out for you. They are more convenient, being RTD and all.

Just so you know though the major difference between premier & Unjury is that Unjury uses a much higher quality protien. 100% isolated whey. Where Premier uses whey and whey concentrate.

Both are very good, but the Unjury is more readily available to your digestive system. God luck.

I start the pre-op diet tomorrow...which is why i don't have time to order online. I was only notified of my surgery date as of Thursday...I never would've gotten anything in time.

My experience with ordering has been quite good. Very Speedy, My last order arrived in 3 days. So if you want to send for something go ahead. Good luck with your WLS, I'll look forward tro the new you pics.

It might suck in the beginning. But think about the end results, have fab you will not only look but feel and it will be all worth it. Good luck and RIP to the food. Here's to a new beginning for you.

I call mine the "Farewell Tour". Having some of my favorite foods before my surgery on 8/20 in NYC. My surgeon only requires "liquids only" the day before surgery.

I realize that I may be able to have these foods again a few months post-op, but I also know that there is a chance my tastes for these foods will permanently change... What I *love* now, I may hate after. So I am mentally and emotionally preparing myself for the possibility of not having these foods for a long, long time, if ever again.

Good luck!

Thank you! Good luck to you as well :) P.s., my surgery is on 8/20! So close....

If you order the Unjury, only get the sample packs or one canister to try. I absolutely cannot stand them and it seems about 50/50 around here as to who likes them and who doesn't. Have you tried the ready made bottles of Isopure? Most of them are putrid too and again taste buds differ, but I can tolerate the mango peach and the grape. They are sold at the Vitamin Shop and GNC if you wanted to pick up a couple of bottles. These were all I could tolerate the first couple of weeks after surgery. No way could I do the dairy based ones.

I did buy two of the ready to drink bottle ones...the juice drinks. I got Alpine punch I think, and a green one...apple somethin' or other. For one, ew. Two, holy cotton mouth. My surgeon said I could add crystal light to it, so i did, and it made it semi-tolerable. So I do have that option...but it's sooooooooooooo expensive. 4 dollars a bottle...uh wtf? $50 for a set of 12?? No thanks! I almost crapped myself when I saw all that. I'm just hanging onto a prayer that they let me do the Premier Protein shakes as my main Protein source. If they don't, then I will have to go buy some of those incredibly ridiculous expensive drinks, because the vanilla one was just pure death, and I can only imagine the chocolate is just as bad. I tried the chocolate splendor Unjury this morning...and it wasn't AWFUL...I mixed it with Unsweetened Silk though, which I don't think helped it much....I wonder how it would've tasted with Water. Anywho, like I said...just hanging onto that small shred of hope that they'll let me do the Premier.

It may seem expensive but just think of all the money you are saving by not eating. Really! You will be amazed at how little you spend on food. Just yesterday, I bought a small Wendy's chili for $1.67 and got two meals out of it! You are about to become a very cheap date.

Lol cheap date...never thought of that. So very very true.

I start my two-week preop on Wednesday. I need to call the office because I am really not sure what I can have. It seemed like this day would never come so I didn't worry about it... but now I wish I paid more attention!

I have lost the same 10 lbs over the last six months of nutrtion visits. *sigh* I hope the liquid diet goes well.

Good luck to you! I'm not lookin forward to 6 am....

Just an update on this: Bought my supplies I'm going to need for my upcoming pre-op diet...Isopure Protein powder...vanilla flavored...absolutely awful. I literally cried after I drank it, because it was so awful. $50 down the drain. Pissed. I bought some Premier ready to drink shakes at costco...I hope my doctor let's me drink this instead...it's at least tolerable. If they don't okay it, I'm not sure what I'm going to do. Can't seem to wrap my head around drinking something so putrid...everyone cross your fingers for me.

The premier shakes are pretty good. I've used the post-op and they have help tremendously with 30g of Protein each. My doc actually recommended them. Pre-op I had Bari-essential shakes. They were not bad. As a tip get some sf torino syrups, instant Decaf coffee. Throw it in the blender with some ice and you have a pretty decent frappachino tasting shake. You will want to find some flavorings to change things up once in a while. PB2 powdered Peanut Butter with a chocolate shake gives it a Peanut Butter cup taste. Just a couple of tips.

My surgeon said I couldn't have any ready to drink Protein. I have to make it and drink it within 20 minutes because if you wait, or have ready to drink ones the Protein has broken down and has less grams than it would if drank right away.

unjury is what my doc office recommended. I haven't tried it yet but I do have three on hand in different flavors.

My liquid diet starts this Saturday... Terrified of how I'll be to live with. :( Good luck to you!

My surgeon said I couldn't have any ready to drink Protein. I have to make it and drink it within 20 minutes because if you wait, or have ready to drink ones the Protein has broken down and has less grams than it would if drank right away.

unjury is what my doc office recommended. I haven't tried it yet but I do have three on hand in different flavors.

My liquid diet starts this Saturday... Terrified of how I'll be to live with. :( Good luck to you!

Sorry ... I had to laugh at this one. I'm not expert, but I do know that whey protein is not that volatile. I'm guessing your surgeon also sells Protein shakes out of their office, right?

These guys kills me.