Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Help! Best Fast Food Option W/ Protein?!

I am at a training that I didn't expect will go until after dinner. I am totally unprepared and there are only fast food places around. Best Protein option?!!!

I would look for as a convienience store. Odd as it sounds they usually carry a decent array of pre mixed Protein drinks and some string cheese.

Taco Bell - Pintos and cheese

Burger King - Veggie Burger -- no bun

Any place, salad...

Those are off the top of my head...

i agree!

7/11: chocolate "light" muscle milk... some fruit if you are up for it... all the best!

Any grilled chicken without breading (El Pollo Loco, etc.), In and Out will do a burger "Protein style" (wrapped in lettuce), 3 Entrees at Panda Express are good (Angus Steak, Peppercorn Shrimp and chicken with green beans), Subway (I get the turkey and avocado without the bread, ask for toppings and turn it into a salad) Watch the dressing.

Taco Bell pintos and cheese I suppose or maybe one taco done with the pico de gallo rather than the cheese.< /p>

Stay away from the national chains like McDonalds, Burger King, Jack in the Box, etc. Sonic pretty much bites too.

Is there a chic fil a? Thy have grilled chicken bites or a fruit and grilled chicken salad.< /p>

Wendy's has good chili bowls. Taco bell and Popeyes have Beans and rice...hold the rice. If only burger joints around, get a jr burger and just eat the patty.

also any place that has "naked" chicken - no skin, no batter....just chicken. I know Jack in the box has grilled chicken strips and KFC here has naked strips.

Is there a chic fil a? Thy have grilled chicken bites or a fruit and grilled chicken salad.

This is PRECISELY my go-to meal when I'm stuck out in town at work, etc.

Kid's meal with grilled chicken bites, fresh fruit for the side, small sugar-free lemonade. Huzzah!

This is PRECISELY my go-to meal when I'm stuck out in town at work' date=' etc.

Kid's meal with grilled chicken bites, fresh fruit for the side, small sugar-free lemonade. Huzzah![/quote']

That sounds yummy I wish it was a Chic-fil-a near my house... I went to take my kid school shopping today & could not wait to get back home & eat

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S using VST

This is PRECISELY my go-to meal when I'm stuck out in town at work' date=' etc.

Kid's meal with grilled chicken bites, fresh fruit for the side, small sugar-free lemonade. Huzzah![/quote']

That sounds yummy I wish it was a Chic-fil-a near my house... I went to take my kid school shopping today & could not wait to get back home & eat

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S using VST

This is PRECISELY my go-to meal when I'm stuck out in town at work, etc.

Kid's meal with grilled chicken bites, fresh fruit for the side, small sugar-free lemonade. Huzzah!

I went and got some of those chicken nuggets the other day. Lots of Protein in those. I ordered two six piece and took one hiking with me the next day.

Huzzah indeed!!

I have 3 cats and a Soup mug that says "Crazy Cat Lady." I am stark raving mad ;-)

I ordered the chic fil a grilled chicken nuggets...6 pieces and could only eat 3 pieces...I ate the other 3 pieces for dinner 4 hours later...it seems unreal that I fill up this fast!

I ordered the chic fil a grilled chicken nuggets...6 pieces and could only eat 3 pieces...I ate the other 3 pieces for dinner 4 hours later...it seems unreal that I fill up this fast!

I was able to eat 4. Ain't it GREAT!