Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Anyone From Buffalo, Ny Out There?

WHO DO i CALL TO START GOINGTO THESE SUPPORT GROUPS? I AM NEW TO THIS SITE SO ANY HELPFUL TIPS WOULD BE AWESOME. i HAD MY SURGERY NOV 19TH AND LOST 35 LBS SO FAR. LOOKING FORWARD TO MORE TO LOSE

WHO DO i CALL TO START GOINGTO THESE SUPPORT GROUPS? I AM NEW TO THIS SITE SO ANY HELPFUL TIPS WOULD BE AWESOME. i HAD MY SURGERY NOV 19TH AND LOST 35 LBS SO FAR. LOOKING FORWARD TO MORE TO LOSE

Hi Madelyn! Call your surgeon's office first and see if they have meetings. If they don't, your welcome to attend the meetings at Buffalo General Hospital that meet the 3rd Wednesday of every month, 5:30-7:30-7pm, 1st floor, "Doctors Dining Room" in the cafeteria on the 1st floor. Congratulations on your progress:)

Hi Madelyn! Call your surgeon's office first and see if they have meetings. If they don't, your welcome to attend the meetings at Buffalo General Hospital that meet the 3rd Wednesday of every month, 5:30-7:30-7pm, 1st floor, "Doctors Dining Room" in the cafeteria on the 1st floor. Congratulations on your progress:)

Thank you i will attend a meeting.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to my Buffalo and WNY fellow sleevers♥♥♥

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas!!

Wishing everyone a successful and healthy 2014

As 2013 comes to a close, what a year it has been! Although I have not met any of you face to face, I share a special bond with each and every one of you. WE ARE CHAMPIONS!!!! WE MADE IT TO THE LOSER'S BENCH!!!! Through the up and downs, the good and not so good, it's been one heck of a ride! My pray for all as we enter the New Year, is that we continue to pursue and achieve our goals snd dreams that we, maybe thought were impossible, we enjoy more NSV's, better health, and we continue to rock those new outfits in smaller sizes (lol!). I thank all of you for the support, encouragement, and concern shown to me and one another!!! HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL! YOU GUYS ROCK♥

Hey I'm 3 months out from surgery down 56 pounds and lately I have been having bad lower abdominal cramping and nausea and vomiting and light headed and dizzy and I had a colonoscopy recently and it came back normal and I'm getting frustrated cause I have no clue what's causing it and I'm getting my Protein in and my fluids in and eating my small meals and I'm 28 yrs old and I don't think I should be having this many problems went to the ER twice and cat scans came back normal and blood work is normal also just a low vitiam d level and have been very tired any ideas

Hey I'm 3 months out from surgery down 56 pounds and lately I have been having bad lower abdominal cramping and nausea and vomiting and light headed and dizzy and I had a colonoscopy recently and it came back normal and I'm getting frustrated cause I have no clue what's causing it and I'm getting my Protein in and my fluids in and eating my small meals and I'm 28 yrs old and I don't think I should be having this many problems went to the ER twice and cat scans came back normal and blood work is normal also just a low vitiam d level and have been very tired any ideas

Hello nice to meet u sorry u having so many problems.. have u been having regular bowel movements?

My surgery was nov 19 th and only time i felt like that was when i had issue with Constipation

Could it be your gall bladder? If you do gave one, it's been known for bariatric patients to have issues and may have to have it removed. Feel better and stay warm in this blizzard.

Could it be your gall bladder? If you do gave one, it's been known for bariatric patients to have issues and may have to have it removed. Feel better and stay warm in this blizzard.

that's what I was thinking since I still have my gallbladder when I see my surgon agree syngery I will ask about that and stay safe with the blizzard