Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I Want To See Before & After Pics!

I think its all the working out I've been doing... Ive lost 18" in 40 days!

What do u do? Types/times? :)

Sent from my iPhone using VST

I

DeeJack08,

Your weight loss is great and you look fantastic, but OMG I want to reach into the computer and hug that adorable baby! Too cute.

I thought I would update my pictures. I just had my 1 year checkup today. I started out at 334.9 and today's weight was 210 lbs' date=' that's 125 lbs! Here's my Drs official photos of before and 1 yr post op

Sent from Gaye's iPad Mini using VST[/quote']

You look amazing...and happier...congrats! :-)

DeeJack08' date='

Your weight loss is great and you look fantastic, but OMG I want to reach into the computer and hug that adorable baby! Too cute.

[/quote']

Thx. Dis surgery has made me look a lot younger. Not only do I look that way but I feel even younger as well. This is the best decision that I've ever made in my life. No regrets here at all.

Photos are 1 year apart. I'm 8.5 months out from surgery & down 78 lbs.!! Love my sleeve!!

post-29764-13813667363354_thumb.jpg

You look wonderful

Omgsh, u r tiny, nd u look gr8!! What were/are ur stats, if udm me asking:) congrats

Omgsh' date=' u r tiny, nd u look gr8!! What were/are ur stats, if udm me asking:) congrats[/quote']

I think your asking me? Bit awkward if you're asking someone else but I'll answer anyway haha.

Height 5'4

Before 247lbs

After 152lbs

About 30lbs to go until goal!

I think your asking me? Bit awkward if you're asking someone else but I'll answer anyway haha.

Height 5'4

Before 247lbs

After 152lbs

Lol, sry, thot I had quoted you...yes, I was askn you;) again awesome job nd thx. Ok, last question:) When were you sleeved?

Height 5'4

Before 247lbs

After 152lbs

I was 277 b4 da surgery I'm now 175 so far. My height is 5"7.

Lol' date=' sry, thot I had quoted you...yes, I was askn you;) again awesome job nd thx. Ok, last question:) When were you sleeved?[/quote']

Haha that's ok and thank you very much!

I was sleeved 20th January 2013. In about 2 weeks I will be 6 months out

Height 5'4

Before 247lbs

After 152lbs

Wow...u look great! I'm 150# and don't look nowhere near as good as u do!!

highest weight 224#<br />sx weight 213# (11/20/12)<br />current weight 150.4#(6/30)

Wow...u look great! I'm 150# and don't look nowhere near as good as u do!!

highest weight 224#<br />sx weight 213# (11/20/12)<br />current weight 150.4#(6/30)

What's ur height bc ik that makes a difference:)