Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

If you use it in something Milk based, like your yogurt, it's pretty undetectable. Otherwise , yes it can be pretty bad.

Good to know! I will try again when I am clear for yogurt.

I use the unflavored and chicken for my main Protein source. I just re ordered and got a sample pack to take with me when I out of the house. I add the unflavored to Soups, shakes and milk. I do not think it has a smell or aftertaste at all. Muscle milk, Oh Yeah and Primeire shakes all gag me though.

I received the Unjury samples and tried the chocolate splendor, I have to say it was really good... so much better than the Bariatric Advantage!

I received the unjury samples and tried the chocolate splendor' date=' I have to say it was really good... so much better than the Bariatric Advantage![/quote']

Try it with very cold almond milk.......................Heaven

almond milk that just sounds yummy wonder if my local carries that.

I tried the chocolate in my coffee and loved it. Unfortunately, I wound up with a severe allergic reaction to it. Turns out it has Kola - a seldom used tree nut that I NOW know I'm allergic to. Luckily I was trying this out before surgery to see if I like it. My husband has been drinking the premade EAS low carb drinks since his surgery 3 years ago and still enjoys them. I tested and like them.

I guess I need to try my unflavored Unjury. I got the strawberry one and it almost made me throw up. So I've been hesitant to try any of the other flavored

Does anyone know the flavor difference between chocolate classic and chocolate splendor?

I guess I need to try my unflavored unjury. I got the strawberry one and it almost made me throw up. So I've been hesitant to try any of the other flavored

My opinion, unflavored is only good to mix into yogurt, creamy Soups, & other milk based products. I've also used it to cut the strawberry, as I found it too sweet.

Does anyone know the flavor difference between chocolate classic and chocolate splendor?

Chocolate splendor is richer Han regular chocolate.

I guess I need to try my unflavored unjury. I got the strawberry one and it almost made me throw up. So I've been hesitant to try any of the other flavored

I feel the same way... strawberry, banana, orange cream .. They are all vile! But the chocolate splendor was really good.

I have tried the unflavored. It's ok, but for some reason, I can smell it just before I take a drink and it really turns me off. Almost to the point of not being able to drink it, but I pull that "little kid" trick and hold my nose and down it goes. (ugh) I wonder if I were to add it to something with stronger flavors if that would help hide that smell, but it's very slight and I only catch it right before I take a drink. Oh well...

The strawberry I really like. I add frozen strawberries and a couple teaspoons of sf jell-o powder.

The chocolate splendor is good as well. I don't think it's chocolaty enough, so I add a tablespoon of Hershey Special Dark Cocoa, which really makes it dark chocolate.< /p>

The chicken Soup was disgusting. Won't do that again.

Chances are my tastes will change post-surgery, but right now, this is what has worked for me.

OK I think Im gonna buy the unflavored unjury!

Instead of mixing my Unjury with 8 oz. of skim milk, I mix it in with 12 oz. It tones down the sweetness and fills me up better on the pre-op diet.. I LOVE the strawberry sorbet and just ordered it, the chicken Soup, and the unflavored to mix with my yogurt and such after surgery. I was drinking the Premier and they are "ok" but not something I could drink everyday.. I also use the chewable vitamins for sleeve/bypass patients that Unjury offers. They are good.

I tried strawberry today mixed with Water due to lactose intolerance and could not drink it it is horrible , went with the chocolate spender and much better, my fav so far is CHIKE 28 g Protein and taste is awesome