Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Anyone Sleeved On July 11 How Are You Doing And What Are You Eating Different Now That We Are One Week Post Op

How u guys doing with hunger? Any at all?

I am surprisingly hungry a week out. But the again I am only taking in 700 or 800 calories.

Sent from my iPad using VST

Yeah I dont have any hunger. I dont get all my Protein in I have to work harder on that. I walked 50 min today.

I was sleeved on 7/10 and as of today i have lost 14 pounds.my nausea finally went away yesterday and i been walking around so the gas is minimal now.i been eating reek yogurt;sf popsicles;water;malt o meal.i know i have not been gettinnl in the amount of Protein i need but my nut said its fine as long as i get the Fluid in so i wont be dehydrated.i havent been really hungry but today i did crave a bloody mary drink lol.didnt actually drink one.what i did was get low sodium v8 (approved by dr) put some lemon juice and ice in it..i really tricked my brain lol!!!cant wait to get on soft foods here in 5 more days :-)

I had my surgery on the 11th. I feel pretty good. I was actually surprised at how minimal over all the pain really was. Don't get me wrong the first 2 days are not one you write home to mom about! It was all gas pains....But over all it has not been excruciating! I did not have any nausea, my incision pain is very minimal. Itching. My battle is craving food in the last 3 days. I advance to full liquids tomorrow for a week and then purée for 4 weeks. It amazes me the difference in diet for each Dr.

Over all I'm very happy and ready for the next chapter in our lives!!!

I haven't weighed yet I got to post-op appt in morning!

July 11 was my date. Until today I felt fine. No nausea and very little pain. Doing well with the Protein bullets. I started Protein Shakes today and they just taste weird so I went back to the bullets. I feel like I need to eat some real food, not hungry, just weak. Not until day 15 can I have "half a egg"a day and not until day 21 can I start yogurt, Soup, etc! I'm going to call the doctor tomorrow and ask about moving up the timeline. There is no way I can go back to work feeling so weak.

I was the 11th. Down 25 incl pre op. gas is getting better. Have occasional cramps feeling. I was given ok for full liquids a few days ago because I was so weak. Then added yogurt yesterday. Today I ate 1.5!greek yogurts. About 8'oz all day. Haha. I'm sooooo looking forward to next stage.

I was sleeved on the 11th. I just got upgraded to soft foods. I had a meatball. I smashed it and chewed it for 30 minutes. It was all good.

Sent from my iPad using VST

I was sleeved on the 11th having cramping. I am on soft foods now but not ready for that level. Think i am sticking w the puree stage for another week

7/11 also and I am moving to Full liquids today...no pain luckily. My saving grace have been the liquid Vitamins I am taking' date=' they are stronger than Centrum and gummies, they are keeping me nourished while on liquids. I am so thankful for this new chapter of my life! Down 18.5 lbs in 2 weeks![/quote']

A few questions for you. 1) Where did you purchase your liquid vitamins? 2) How much did they cost and lastly which ones did your purchase? Meaning did you get Calcium, Multivitamin etc in liquid form. Thanks for your feed back. I am preparing for Aug 17th-:)

I had my surgery on July 12th and was wondering if anyone else is getting their excercise in?? I am just trying to recover but I notice some people saying they walked miles??? I just don't have the energy for that!!

Well i was sleeved July 9th. I was immediately cleared for yogurt and lentils. I saw the doc late last week and he pretty much cleared me for "anything" as long is well chewed. Despite the "freedom", somehow, I am not interested in more food choices other than yogurt, lentil/bean Soup, Protein Shakes, cottage cheese, hummus, and eggs. I'm mainly listening to my body. When its ready, I am sure I'll expand my menu.

I had my surgery on July 12th and was wondering if anyone else is getting their excercise in?? I am just trying to recover but I notice some people saying they walked miles??? I just don't have the energy for that!!

Same here. Haven't walked much. I got dizzy the first couple of times . I feel tired too. Again, I am just listening to my body. There is time to heal, time for exercising.

I'm feeling much better than when I posted on the 18th. Today was the first day that I was allowed to add half an egg. But I didn't have any eggs (poor planning). So I ate a small piece of cheddar that I had in my fridge. Nibbled at it and chewed very well. It went down well and stayed down. At dinner time, I had another piece, again with no problems. Tomorrow I will get eggs and not repeat the cheese experiment.

i have not exercised and i was sleeved on the 10th.im still in recovery also but i have been walking on my treadmill about a mile a day and if not ill go walk the mall :-)