Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I have decided to leave LBT....

I came here almost 2 years ago and joined 18 months ago. I have made friends here, I have felt safe here. I posted pictures of my family, my fat and my progress here. (I have deleted all my pictures) In the past few weeks I have lost the feeling of "safe" here. The fighting, name calling, and bickering has become too much for me to deal with. Those you of that call me friend, feel free to contact me through myspace.com. I am going to start posting on the band group there. I wish the best for everyone, newbies and old timers alike. I hope each and everyone of you has a smooth band journey. Thanks for the good times, I will remember them always. The support I have had here will never be forgotten. ~Mandy

sorry, to see you go mandy. but it is completely understandable, given recent events. i, too, have thought about this and have not decided yet. i like to come to lbt for info and cheery thoughts when possible.. good luck to you

Mandy... I am so sorry that you are leaving... members with a sweet spirit are in short supply these days! I've been where you are... deleted posts... took off my avatar... asked to be removed as a member but I eventually returned because ... well... I needed support. I hope you find the support and friendship you need... take care...

Mandy.... I will miss you! Your posts are always sweet and supportive and I appreciate the tat advice!

I totally get what you are saying about not feeling safe.... I'm feeling the same way.

I'm sorry, Mandy. I don't really know you, but I've read your posts and you seem like a really sweet person. I too am not feeling safe here. There are dangerous elements in play and who even knows which side is the "right" side anymore. I am going to try to stick it out a few more days to see if anything is done about it.

I've just gotten tired of lurking around and watching things crash into the ground. Perhaps by next week I'll be gone, too. Lot's of others may be as well at this rate. The sad thing is then "they" whomever "they" are, will have won.

So sorry to see someone like you with so much to offer driven away like this.

Good luck to you.

Sorry to see you go... I think we're all having that same feeling lately. I stopped coming here or posting for several months because of the direction some of these threads were taking. I'm back now, only to find out that the @#%& has hit the fan once a again. I wish you the best!

Roberta

I will visit you on MySpace! We are already on each others friends list :mad:

I posted once on that board and not one person said Ello :) But I'll stop by to chat it up w/ ya! :success1:

Nana~

good luck!

I also understand! That is why I spend the majority of my LBT slotted time on the Canadian Thread.

I hope all you instigators out there take heed...see how many folks you are driving away? That should make you feel very good indeed.

Anyways....all the best to you!

Mandy, I sure would hate to see you leave just because of a few people here on this board. Your posts are always so kind and pleasant. Rethink this, do not let any one here rune you off. Do not give them the satisfaction We value you here. Believe me I know how you are feeling I once wanted to leave a year ago when I had a similar issue with a member here but I was not going to let that happen, I have too many friends here and need the support of this group. I hope after a few days you have a change of heart and come back :huggie:

If not then I wish you the best

Mandy,

I certainly understand as well. I'm very sorry, but I understand.

Perhaps you could try the Ignore feature - although it's very inconvenient and hard to follow threads, because so many of the posts are those you've ignored...:huggie:

Please do check in from time to time to let us know how you are doing. Hugssss..

It will be sad to see a sweet member go but if that makes you feel safe, then that is what you need to do.

I am sorry that you feel unsafe... that is hard for me to fathom... it's a computer.

Best of luck to you. You are a VERY sweet person!!!!

Oh my gosh - I have been away for a couple of weeks, and I came back and have seen many people who are angry, and wanting to leave. What have I missed? I wish you the best, Mandy. You have to follow your heart. Can someone please fill me in? Thanks so much.

Rachel

Oh my gosh - I have been away for a couple of weeks, and I came back and have seen many people who are angry, and wanting to leave. What have I missed? I wish you the best, Mandy. You have to follow your heart. Can someone please fill me in? Thanks so much.

Rachel

I've been here and I still am not sure. I just hope its not anything I said. (not that I think I am important or anything-I just hope I didn't rub someone the wrong way)

I find myself recently visiting this site less and less and posting on here less and less just because of the "arguing" etc going on all the time. I get enough drama from my job to come on here where I'd like support and have to wade through all the attacks going on to get it.