Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Panties, Glorious Panties...

So I notice all of a sudden this week my panties all seem so big and baggy. I know I should go and get some new ones but wonder at what point in your weightloss did you drop pantie sizes? And was it one or two sizes smaller that you bought. Thanks! :wacko:

So I notice all of a sudden this week my panties all seem so big and baggy. I know I should go and get some new ones but wonder at what point in your weightloss did you drop pantie sizes? And was it one or two sizes smaller that you bought. Thanks! :wacko:

This makes me laugh!! Only an overweight person could understand the joy in having their panties baggy!!!! I'm sure we will have to buy lots of smaller sizes on our way down the scale!!

panties all seem so big and baggy

After WLS i spoke w/mom on the phone.- she excitedly asked me, if my underwear were too big. i had to laugh cuz i was down about 3 lbs. :D

A few months ago i realized to my pleasure that my underwear were too big.

bought a new size, And then later those were too big

Doing the happy dance, wearing my smaller undies of course :lol:

congrats to you - me too, me too :D

kathy

I found out last week that some of my panties were a little too big... thank GOODNESS I was wearing pants because I think they would have been around my ankles. So.... those were tossed at the end of the day. Comfortable, yes.. but not when they are only staying somewhat on by the crotch of my pants.

Although what is WORSE is I had lost weight for my 10 year reunion and was wearing a dress... and a split slip. Yep, LITERALLY walked out of those. :rolleyes:

I love shopping for undies now, although I have to make myself only buy a few pair since I know they won't fit for long. I dropped a size in them each time I drop a size in pants and the time frame depends on how fast I drop that pants size. In the last few months that's happend much faster than before. :)

Ugh! I hate the panty changing size thing! You can't try them on at the store, they are so expensive and I've had a difficult time finding some that I like and that stay put. Bikinis are too small, and the (shoot, what do you call them) the ones that come up high on your thigh? Anyway, those turn into thongs if I don't get the right size - OH! And size is different from brand to brand.

I guess this is one of this bittersweet changes we go through, right? LOL!

Happy Underwear Shopping!! :tongue2:

Hey Lissa! I love your new Avatar Picture!

Thanks, Nancy!!! :) I like your picture too! You look like you're having fun outside somewhere sunny! It's raining buckets here today (south Florida). :)

Thanks, Nancy!!! :) I like your picture too! You look like you're having fun outside somewhere sunny! It's raining buckets here today (south Florida). :)

That was a trip my husband and I took just a couple of weeks ago. We were traveling from Minnesota to Michigan. At the time of the pic we were in Wisconsin driving alongside the Mississippi! BTW...Just saw that you won the iPod Touch - CONGRATULATIONS!!!! You are so deserving!!! :D

That was a trip my husband and I took just a couple of weeks ago. We were traveling from Minnesota to Michigan. At the time of the pic we were in Wisconsin driving alongside the Mississippi! BTW...Just saw that you won the iPod Touch - CONGRATULATIONS!!!! You are so deserving!!! :D

Thanks, Nancy! I actually was looking at an iPod this morning because I'd like to not take my phone into the gym with me. This will be great because I can use it for MFP, Fit Bit and my music without having my phone ring while I'm huffing and puffing. :)

I laughed when I read this..today at work I kept having to duck into the restroom or in alcoves and pull my panties up, they keep falling down. I'll be purchasing some new panties this evening. :P

The timing of this thread or me finding it is perfect for today. I was wearing some of my old comfortable Victorias Secret cotton panties today and they felt weird. I couldn't figure out what was wrong with them. You know the cotton crotch area where you have a seam at the front and the back? Well the seam in the back of the crotch was halfway up my bottom today and it felt weird like when the seam of your sock on your foot isn't right. I couldn't figure out what in the world was going on because these undies fit me last week. Anyway I went into the bathroom and saw that the tops of my undies were pulled over my pants and even bunched up and this is why they didn't feel loose. Lol! Needless to say, those undies have been thrown away. I'm buying cheap Hanes until I get to goal. Good luck on your undie quest!

If you're still in big girl sizes, lane bryant has 5 for $25 right now with an additional coupon for $25 off of $75.

If you're still in big girl sizes' date=' lane bryant has 5 for 25 right now with an additional coupon for 25 off of 75.[/quote']

I am happy to say I am officially out of plus size clothes. So it will most likely be wal-mart until the end!

Great timing, I pulled on a pair this morning and got a shock when they almost went up to my armpits! I stood in front of the mirror laughing.

Sent from my iPad using VST