Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I will begin my two weeks of liguid diet on July 16th for my surgery on July 31st. I would like to plan something special for my last meal on July 15th. Any suggestions? I was thinking In-n-out burger but thats just a thought.

My hubby's plan is In and Out...that's his favorite! I would vote for In and Out because after surgery, you won't really want a burger anymore. Congratulations, and good luck with the liquid diet!

He will want one later though! LOL That's a great idea. In and Out double double's are so delicious! :)

I had a sushi buffet as my last meal. It was soooo good.

Enjoy whatever you decide on!

When my time comes, I think I will hear a Japanese Steakhouse calling my name :)

My last meal was at a Japanese steakhouse, it was amazing. I'm 3 months out and still eat at In N Out every once in awhile. The Protein style cheeseburger is great, I can eat about half of it and the calories aren't bad at all.

I went to a Japanese steakhouse 2 days before my 14 day preop. The day before preop, I was advised to eat light because if you do your "last meal" the day before you start preop shake it makes it much worse. I had a little Soup and salad from my favorite sandwich place, Potbelly.

edited to say I also knew it would be a long time before we are allowed to eat salads, and I love love salads, and it's the one thing I think I miss the most so far.

I went for a rib eye. nom nom. lol. yeah. i'm still on the full liquid diet. not so bad. now i love Trader Joe's soups! some day i will eat rib eye again but only a couple two bites. i have to say that I am happy that i still like food. i cook for my family every day. the great thing is that I am easily satisfied and feeling FULL. this process made me realize that I never felt full in the past.

Thanks for the tip about the Soups at Trader Joe's. Every once in a while we pop in there as my wife loves the Lemon Cookies. Now I'll have to look at the Soup section. I go in on August 1st. to sign my surgery orders, check vitals and speak with the nutritionist (probably to start my liquid diet). August 14th. is the big day!