Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

My 1 Year Surgiversary- Can Hardly Believe It!

Way to Go!!!! :D You have done outstanding!!!!!

You are very inspiring to me! I hope that have done as well as you have on my one year anniversary! You look amazing ;)

That's awesome and you look amazing! My one year anniversary is coming up on July 13th and I have lost 156 pounds. I can't stop shopping. Every weekend I'm finding myself buying more cloths and shoes. I must admit I look and feel great. I can't believe I didn't make the decision to have the surgery sooner..

Katrina~

Wow...I am just starting my journey. Last Thursday I went to my required seminar to get the ball rolling. I've been going back and forth for years. I'm 43, divorced for 19 years and now becoming an empty nester. I must say I'm so excited about the possibilites, but so scared I will be the exception. I know if I follow the process, it will work. I so need this. I found this sight yesterday and literally can't stop looking at it. The stories, like yours makes me tear up. I'm so happy for you and I can't tell you how much it helps me getting motivated and started. Now, I can hardly wait and want it down now! Most people in my office say it's about a 3 month process to get everything done and the insurance on board, so hopefully September will be my month. I can't imagine, this time next year I might actually get into a bathing suit and actually take some pictures with me in them instead of always being the photographer. Anyway....congrats on your success and thank you for sharing because it does help hearing things like this to give us hope. :)

In a year, your life WILL be different! Congratulations on starting your journey to a new you! I was like you when I found this site, I became addicted to reading everyone's posts. I wanted to read everything, good, bad, indifferent. I couldn't get enough until I had really made the decision which surgery I was going to have.

Welcome to the board!

Wow...I am just starting my journey. Last Thursday I went to my required seminar to get the ball rolling. I've been going back and forth for years. I'm 43, divorced for 19 years and now becoming an empty nester. I must say I'm so excited about the possibilites, but so scared I will be the exception. I know if I follow the process, it will work. I so need this. I found this sight yesterday and literally can't stop looking at it. The stories, like yours makes me tear up. I'm so happy for you and I can't tell you how much it helps me getting motivated and started. Now, I can hardly wait and want it down now! Most people in my office say it's about a 3 month process to get everything done and the insurance on board, so hopefully September will be my month. I can't imagine, this time next year I might actually get into a bathing suit and actually take some pictures with me in them instead of always being the photographer. Anyway....congrats on your success and thank you for sharing because it does help hearing things like this to give us hope. :)

Congratulations! 156# is outstanding! I know what you mean about buying more clothes and such. As part of my reward last Thursday for my surgiversary, I too went shopping and just tried on jeans for the heck of it. I just can't get over looking at myself in the mirror in skinny jeans. I just wish I could have that loose skin gone, but it's all good. Compression garments are my friend these days. LOL

That's awesome and you look amazing! My one year anniversary is coming up on July 13th and I have lost 156 pounds. I can't stop shopping. Every weekend I'm finding myself buying more cloths and shoes. I must admit I look and feel great. I can't believe I didn't make the decision to have the surgery sooner..

Katrina~

That is an awesome story. And I think I will start going to some thrift stores or resale shops! You know how to shop! Congrats!