Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Anyone Recieved Plastic Surgery In Mexico?

I think with a tt you need at least 10 days.

I am sorry I forgot to say about pain. Pain is torelable with medication for first 3 days then each day gets better. In TJ they are very agressive with Lipo so results are awesome.

Just subscribing to this incase I need to come back to it. I got some really great tips from NDN and free spirit! I have heard of Dr. Cardenas. there is even a whole website dedicated to surgery abroad - i forget the name. But I heard Dr. Cardenas does AMAZING work and I have seen before and after pics. I am always just so weary of going abroad for surgery. I will definitely look into these two places. Thanks ladies!

I went there twice and both times had a great experience. Anyone need any tips, please ask away. If you are still in deciding stage, please take pictures of your sides with arm stretched forward, front arms up to the sides and back same and send them to carminacardenas@gmail.com Dr Cardenas and her assistant also will be having tt so they have both perspectives on the surgery, dr and patient. :)

I went there twice and both times had a great experience. Anyone need any tips, please ask away. If you are still in deciding stage, please take pictures of your sides with arm stretched forward, front arms up to the sides and back same and send them to carminacardenas@gmail.com Dr Cardenas and her assistant also will be having tt so they have both perspectives on the surgery, dr and patient. :)

I'm assuming you mean bare-naked pictures!! Oh my God, I avoid even looking in mirrors naked -- I don't know how I would stand for pictures! And then stand there naked as a jaybird while someone lifts rolls and folds and marks me up with a Sharpie. I think I might die of complete humiliation.

Now, I did lose 160lbs about 10 years back ( not surgery- low carb) and had a consultation with a plastic surgeon. I did have to get naked ( it was the first time in my life since I was a little kid that I had been naked in front of ANYONE -- other than husband but that is ONLY with the lights OFF). The surgeon was a woman which made it easier but let me tell you, it was definitely humiliating for me. She quoted me around $35,000-40,000 for everything - arms, breasts ( I need implants) body lift and thighs. I couldn't swing that at the time. She actually called me back later twice and asked if I would consider going on Oprah with my story and the show would pay for most of it. Apparently the show had asked some plastic surgeons for candidates for a weight loss/plastic surgery show. I said as much as I would like to say yes, there was just no way I would consider exposing myself (physically and emotionally) for the world to see. She said she understood and had a feeling I would say that based on my visit with her but she just wanted to check just in case.

I'm praying I lose enough weight with the sleeve to have plastic surgery. I just want to feel normal for once in my life.

I had my first surgery here in Canada and hated my results and it was expensive, each Lipo area 3000, I had tt and lipo to flanks. I went to Dr Cardenas in Mexico 4 years later and for 3500 I had lipo 10 litres of fat, had my scar lowered, dog ears removed and bbl. She lipoed my arms, thighs, all of my back and my front. My MR was not done properly first time around. I went back this march and had completely redone my tt, thigh lift and arm lift, back skin removed for 6000.00. I am very pleased. My breasts were large and that I had done locally and it was covered. My first recovery in TJ was one week, second one was 2 weeks, I stayed at their recovery house at additional cost. My hubby did not want me to be home to recover because they took very good care of me there. 24 hour nursing, all meals prepared, healthy, tv, phone, hospital beds, laundry and sheets done every day, dr visit every day. I would not have it any other way.

Hi,

What is MR and DOG EARS?

MR is muscle repair. When you gain weight or have children, stomach muscles seperate and even if you loose weight you can still have a belly that no amount of exercise will get rid of. When Tummy Tuck (tt) is done, muscles are sewn together. Here dr do only 4 inches or so, in Mexico they are very aggressive and do corset style and bring your waist to make is nice and small to give you an hour glass shape. Dog ears is another thing drs here leave behind. With the scar going across they dont extend the scars enough and they leave a little triangle on each end which appears like little dog ears :)

I can give you a link to show my before and after and progress

I can give you a link to show my before and after and progress

I would definitely like to see the before/afters. I am still a ways out from plastic surgery (at 189) but I'm losing fast and looking forward to goal. I will be needing a Tummy Tuck, lift and implants - at a minimum.

I'm subscribing too, and Free Spirit, I'd LOVE to see the link/pictures if you please! :)

Your cost sounds MUCH better than what I was quoted, which was $11,500 for just the lower body lift.

I would definitely like to see the before/afters. I am still a ways out from plastic surgery (at 189) but I'm losing fast and looking forward to goal. I will be needing a Tummy Tuck, lift and implants - at a minimum.

ME TOO!!!!

Hello,

I went to Dr. Sauceda in December 2011. I had the following procedures.

12/9/2011. LBL, long thigh lift, liposuction to thighs, fat from thighs injected into butt, butt flap augmentation to create a round butt, arm lift, breast lift with reduction.

12/13/2011, both eyelids, facelift, neck lift

I stayed in the Linux for five nights, then went to a hotel for 7 nights. Dr. Sauceda came daily and his nurse came to bathe me, redress my incisions and wash my compression garments for me. All of this was included in the price of my surgery.

After 13 hours in body surgery, followed by two hours in recovery, I spent the night playing on my iPad and watching movies. The next morning I was out of bed walking around, taking pictures of myself.

The worst pain was the facelift.

Kaiser wanted 4 surgeries and over $55k. Dr. Sauceda was more thn half that. Please one join the Dr. Sauceda group on OH to read more.

I am happy to answer questions but for pricing you will need to drop an email to drsauceda@gmail.com with pics. I sent mine wearing panties. Front, back, sides, arms raised etc, as well as face picture. He will write back what he thinks he can do to help you and give you a price quote.

Please tell him that Lee sent you!

Hello' date='

I went to Dr. Sauceda in December 2011. I had the following procedures.

12/9/2011. LBL, long thigh lift, liposuction to thighs, fat from thighs injected into butt, butt flap augmentation to create a round butt, arm lift, breast lift with reduction.

12/13/2011, both eyelids, facelift, neck lift

I stayed in the Linux for five nights, then went to a hotel for 7 nights. Dr. Sauceda came daily and his nurse came to bathe me, redress my incisions and wash my compression garments for me. All of this was included in the price of my surgery.

After 13 hours in body surgery, followed by two hours in recovery, I spent the night playing on my iPad and watching movies. The next morning I was out of bed walking around, taking pictures of myself.

The worst pain was the facelift.

Kaiser wanted 4 surgeries and over 55k. Dr. Sauceda was more thn half that. Please one join the Dr. Sauceda group on OH to read more.

I am happy to answer questions but for pricing you will need to drop an email to drsauceda@gmail.com with pics. I sent mine wearing panties. Front, back, sides, arms raised etc, as well as face picture. He will write back what he thinks he can do to help you and give you a price quote.

Please tell him that Lee sent you![/quote']

Thank you for sharing!!!! :)

I am sooo excited! Just booked my surgery for November 12th! I am having a Tummy Tuck...Lipo...Breast lift and augmentation! Woohooo! I wish i could go tomorrow!

I am sooo excited! Just booked my surgery for November 12th! I am having a Tummy Tuck...Lipo...Breast lift and augmentation! Woohooo! I wish i could go tomorrow!

Congratulations!

Are you having everything done at the same time? How long will you have to be in Mexico?