Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Good luck to everyone...see you back here on Thursday :D

Re-birthday is tomorrow!!!!!!!!!

I have to be at the hospital for 0600. Trying to prepare, relax, taking deep breaths and stay hydrated. I'm excited, nervous, etc...

Just popped in to wish everyone a surgery with no complications and a future as bright as the sun.

It's surgery day peeps!!!! On our way to the hospital now. Good luck and best wishes to all of my sleeve twins!!!!

Waiting for registration and pre op procedure. Surgery scheduled for 10:00 am. My doctor will reverse my nissen fudiplication before he can proceed with the sleeve. Good luck to everyone today.

I have to be at the hospital at 10:30am... about to get out of bed, although I got MAYBE 3 hours of sleep.< /p>

Good luck to everyone...see you back here on Thursday :D

Waiting in my room now. My surgery is in two hours.

First postoperative day... Alive and well! Had my first liquid oral pain med w ice chips. Now having my first Popsicle. Lots of little burps. Taking my walks and using my incentive spirometer. So far so good. Oh and the MD said my liver looked great!

surgery went very well. Pain is very minimal. Going home in the morning :)

June 25 for me!

Anxious' date=' nervous, excited... the list goes on...

Preop diet begins Monday the 11th. Yikes! It's getting "real" for me now.

Best of wishes for you.

~Jane[/quote']

Hi, how did your surgery go? Well I hope. I am scheduled for 7/10/12. Today is the first day of my pre op diet which is skim milk all day for two weeks. I do Water aerobics 5 days a week so I hope this isn't going to creatate weakness in my workout. Look forward to reading how you are feeling and progressing. Good luck katie

June 25th ' date=' 11:00 am, Sutter Hospital, Santa Rosa, California. Surgeon Dr. Woodbury who founded healthy Steps Bariatric and Metabolic Center in Santa Rosa. I've been getting everything together for the surgery, can't believe the big day will be here soon. Would be great to stay connected with my June 25th sleevers. Best wishes to all![/quote']

Feelling pretty good after surgery. Walking and using my incentive spirometer. My sleeve I a bit grumbly. Gave her some ice chips. I only have 3 incisions. The Dr said my liver looked great and was very small.

Hello everyone! I'm 3 days post-op, got home from the hospital yesterday. In lots of pain but I expected it. I made a YouTube channel to document my journey. You can find it here

. I'm pretty out of it but happy to have the surgery behind me. Hope all is well with you all!

Three days since my surgery on Monday. Stayed in hospital two nights. I am a little sore but doing well. I am just trying to get use to drinking sips instead of gulps. My surgery required a Nissen revision. This plus the fact that my stomach had adhered to my liver contributed to a longer surgery, but thanks to my highly skilled surgeon who was able to peel back layers of adhesions, i will no longer be having chronic pains in my abdominal area. He also repaired my hiatal hernia.

Ok so I am 5 days post op and just not getting on my computer to post.

The surgery went well according to my surgeon. He actually said it was perfect, hard to believe when I see the size of the bruise on my stomach. I am having some discomfort, but not a ton, nothing I can't live with, I just can't wait for the day that I can sleep on my side again.

I have only vomited twice since but i am not sure why. I am fighting constant gas and a bit of reflux so I am slow to move on to phase two, but trying slowly.

I am hoping like hell that I find the value behind all of this, but I am sure the pot of gold is at the end of rainbow. More luck to everyone.