Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

:unsure::rolleyes:

I am on for June 25th at Memorial Herman, Memorial City hospital in Houston Texas with Dr Levia.

June 25 for me!

Anxious, nervous, excited... the list goes on...

Preop diet begins Monday the 11th. Yikes! It's getting "real" for me now.

Best of wishes for you.

~Jane

Me too!!!! I start my pre-op the 9th. I have been eating "junk " the last 2 days. I guess it's my way of saying "bye, bye" sugar.Is that bad?

I have a 25lb weight loss requirment before my surgery. I am very scared, more about the post surgery stuff, but the surgery itself scares me too. lets keep in touch.

Im sure we will all be fine...I start my pre diet on Monday the 11th. I've lost13 lbs not on purpose but I ll take it since my consult date. So ready for this and to start losing ~can't wait to feel pretty and sexy in side and out! Sexy clothes , her I come !!

June 25th , 11:00 am, Sutter Hospital, Santa Rosa, California. Surgeon Dr. Woodbury who founded healthy Steps Bariatric and Metabolic Center in Santa Rosa. I've been getting everything together for the surgery, can't believe the big day will be here soon. Would be great to stay connected with my June 25th sleevers. Best wishes to all!

When do you start your pre op diet? I start this Monday. Just 2 more weeks !!!

:rolleyes:

When do you start your pre op diet? I start this Monday. Just 2 more weeks !!!

:rolleyes:

I start my pre-op diet on the 11th, same as you. I'm already used to eating 1,300 calories but my pre-op diet is limited to 1,000 calories. Also, they don't want me to eat any grains starting on the 11th. I've been cleaning my apartment with the anxious energy. Can't believe it's only a couple weeks away!

I start mine Monday, June 11...surgery in 2 weeks !

Oooohhhh guys and girls.... I get little, no make that BIG, butterflies in my tummy when I think of tomorrow: <insert booming male radio/tv voice> "THE PREOP DIET"

Essentially my relationship w food changes tomorrow. Although the change may have begun last week, because some foods became unappealing to me to me recently. However, the cake at last nights wedding reception remained very attractive! So glad that was this week and not next! I don't want to test my resolve, but I will not allow my love for carbs to sabatoge my surgery. I want a nice, small, pretty and happy liver for my surgery. ;)

Probably the final countdown to surgery is adding to Butterflies? Maybe I should stop reading the immediate postoperative comments for a little while? Our perceptions to pain differ greatly, as well as our recoveries. I try to remember that when reading other's posts.

Would y'all like to post in this thread after surgery just to let each other know we are okay? (when you feel up to it, of course)

Thanks for "hearing" me out, on this anxious morning. Not sure who's listening, but it feels better just putting it out to others that are on the same path.

Now, I'm going to go have a great day with my family, before my reduction in carbs makes them afraid to come near me. ;)

~Jane

Im right there with ya. Ive been concerned all day about starting the preop diet tomorrow. I sorted all the preop diet shakes and Soups and bars the dr sold to me to use for two weeks. Having them sorted out in seperate bags makes it easier for me. When the bag is empty, Im done. I have poweder eggs, Soup, 2 bars and two shakes a day. That and sugar free Jello and diet sodas...which I don't drink many sodas, that won't be an issue. I have my office drawer at work having SF hard candy. I hope I don't screw it up. I want this so bad I don't think I will but your mind still worrys thatyou do the preop diet and you get to surgery and they say no. Scared so much, Im lightheaded....Exicites so much I have the butterflies and pounding heart. :rolleyes:

It's a hot one in Northern California today, thankfully it's never muggy hot. I did a bunch of laundry today, when folding I realized just how big my shirts are! Looking forward to different clothes, need a style update anyhow.

My Dr said no more carbonated beverages, they are really hard on the stomach. I did read that flat clear sodas are o.k. after surgery. My pre op diet consists of regular healthy food but is restricted to 1,000 calories. I will know more specifics on Wednesday when I see the nurse and the Dr.

I'm scared, nervous, excited but above all grateful. I feel fortunate to be able to get the sleeve done. I have no idea what the future holds, I've been fat my entire adult life. There will be so many things I will be able to do, this thought keeps me going through the tuff times.

Take care,

Rachel

Im sure we will all be fine...I start my pre diet on Monday the 11th. I've lost13 lbs not on purpose but I ll take it since my consult date. So ready for this and to start losing ~can't wait to feel pretty and sexy in side and out! Sexy clothes , her I come !!

I have my surgery on the 25th as well. I'm starting my pre-op on Monday the 11th. It's just getting so close now I can't believe how time has flown by. Both excited and scared.

Oooohhhh guys and girls.... I get little, no make that BIG, butterflies in my tummy when I think of tomorrow: <insert booming male radio/tv voice> "THE PREOP DIET"

Essentially my relationship w food changes tomorrow. Although the change may have begun last week, because some foods became unappealing to me to me recently. However, the cake at last nights wedding reception remained very attractive! So glad that was this week and not next! I don't want to test my resolve, but I will not allow my love for carbs to sabatoge my surgery. I want a nice, small, pretty and happy liver for my surgery. ;)

Probably the final countdown to surgery is adding to Butterflies? Maybe I should stop reading the immediate postoperative comments for a little while? Our perceptions to pain differ greatly, as well as our recoveries. I try to remember that when reading other's posts.

Would y'all like to post in this thread after surgery just to let each other know we are okay? (when you feel up to it, of course)

Thanks for "hearing" me out, on this anxious morning. Not sure who's listening, but it feels better just putting it out to others that are on the same path.

Now, I'm going to go have a great day with my family, before my reduction in carbs makes them afraid to come near me. ;)

~Jane

sounds good to me!