Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Gone for Good Club - August 2006

Thanks Telly ((Hugs))

I have lost a lot recently. I can't count how many times I have seen people in the last two weeks and the first things out of their mouths are skinny this or skinny that. Which of course makes me feel super great, but also makes me laugh....usually a 190 something girl isn't "skinny" lol.

Great job Natural Beauty!

Hope everyone else is having a great week!

Wow! Everyone is doing so great! :rockon:

NaturalBeauty! Goal?! Wow and Gratz!!

This group is showing just how well the band works when you apply logic, some self control, determination, and ok.. a fill. :)

(I lost 5.5 pounds last week with NO fill, Heather. Dont fear the fill-less band!)

Congratulations to all those at or near goal - you're an inspiration to me!!!!!

Funny - what are you eating 6 times a day to not go over 600 calories? I need a little more structure in my routine and I think eating 6 meals would be good for me but almost everything I can think of that will fill me is at least 150 to 200 calories!

Andy Liz

Yes, pics pwease!

EmileeKaye, I saw your pictures on myspace and wow you are really small now. You are tall and 190lbs on you v/s me...there's a huge difference.

You were always meant to be skinny. I say that b/c I see how skinny your ankles, wrists and neck are. I can't imagine 160 on you.

Oh my - I just went back and read about the colon blow - I am literally sobbing with laughter and tears are streaming down my face....... Is this a real product? I grew up in a family that was poop obsessed so you can imagine why I find this so damned funny!

All I have to do is take some milk of mag and within 2 hours I'm "releasing" as you so delicately put it. I think pictures of the "end" product is a little too graphic, even for me.

Funny - stay out of the pool - remember Caddy Shack?

Andy Liz

haha Liz, that's a great movie..but I think that Funny's won't be a Snickers bar...

Wow,

It seems like everyone is rocking and rolling. I lost another 5 this week. This second fill has been a godsend. He has me scheduled for a third fill in three weeks but I'll wait and see. I'm able to get in 800 calories or so with no problem. Just chew, chew, chew. We're going to Florida in 2 weeks and it was soooooo much fun going through my closet and taking out what I can't wear. I have 5 of the biggest totes they make full of mine and dh's clothes, (He's lost 45 pounds since I decided to get banded and he wasn't even heavy). I guess if there's nothing cooked, you don't eat. LOL Anyway, I have all of those clothes to donate and now probably one hand full that does. But, what a wonderful feeling. I'm also going in mid October to help out in Louisiana so that will be rewarding. I know I've only lost almost 40 pounds but I can sure fill it and cant wait to loose the other 75. LONG WAY TO GO, but with the band's help, we can do it.

Hope everyone is having a wonderful day, isn't the weather fabulous. Highs have been low 80's. Yea haa.

Chilli good!

Into the mouth and over the gums, look out colon, here it comes.

Wow,

(He's lost 45 pounds since I decided to get banded and he wasn't even heavy). I guess if there's nothing cooked, you don't eat. LOL Anyway, I have all of those clothes to donate and now probably one hand full that does.

Mysherrijo, you've done superbly to only be almost 2 months out, 40lbs down. Wowzers. I'm happy your husband lost weight with you. It's more supporting in my eyes. Only wish I could say the same thing about my significant other. I think mine gained the weight I lost.