Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Yoda's Jedi Journals (aka Yoda's Yammerin's)

mmmm Me thinks my waxing services might be in order.... -=insert maniacal laughter here=- Oh yes... I can get those little ear hairs for you in a flash!!

Great pics you two!!!

Yoda finally some pictures!!! ;) You look great! what a success. :clap2:

Don't worry I am sure that you will be slipping into a 12 in no time!

Love the pictures Yoda. You're doing so well. Mr Yoda, congrats on the successful surgery and keeping to the program - yeah, I wasn't keen to try yogurt again - and I still don't find it's my fav food.

Have a great week. Hugs,

Bear

Lookit that Teddy Bear on your ticker ANGEL BEAR!!!!!! He has nowhere else to go!!!!!

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Wow Yoda! You have done so well. You must be very proud. I have to agree though, a facial and waxing is in order! Congrats, you are looking thin thin thin!

Yoda,

I am not sure when you post your picture here but I was on the phone with Leslielee yesterday and she mentioned how good you look and how cute the two of you look with your yoda heads on.

I just want to say that I totally agree. Your body transformation is amazing. You look great. With your outfit, it looks like you are ready to go line dancing. Do you find yourself doing many more fun activities now that you have lost so much of the weight? I love ballroom dancing and that will be the first activity that I will return to in the Fall.

Leslielee and I plan to put our pictures up in the future. If it is o.k. with you, we are going to be copycats and replace our heads as well.

Thanks for the kind comments everyone...it is encouraging!

Leslielee and I plan to put our pictures up in the future. If it is o.k. with you, we are going to be copycats and replace our heads as well.

Nope....I don't mind...feel free! I had personal reasons (related to a previous stalker) for replacing the head; I needed some form of anonymity (sp?). I was originally going to just have the head cut off but then, being the smart cookie (mmmmmm coooookies...:hungry: ) he is, Mr Yoda put the Yoda heads on....I thought it was appropriate!! LOL

mmmm Me thinks my waxing services might be in order.... -=insert maniacal laughter here=- Oh yes... I can get those little ear hairs for you in a flash!!

Great pics you two!!!

Sadly as I am getting older I am having those sprout up in my ears too.

Andrew

Yipee Mr. Yoda! That is an amazing loss Mr.

Those full fluids are a gourmet treat. I don't know if you bought Protein Shakes or not, but Shoopers has a store brand Life that is especially for diabetics. The chocolate flavour is quite good.

How are you feeling?

Bit of a rough day for Mr Yoda, despite the great beginning with his chocolate shake concoction. He wasn't feeling too well and coincidentally he had an appt with his GP. I asked his GP to take his BP (we have a monitor at home and I had taken it beforehand and had thought it was pretty low). It was also quite low when the doc took it (101/52). So, the doc re-adjusted Mr Yoda's BP meds. A little later on, at home, I took it again (he reallllly wasn't feeling well and also wasn't sipping/eating) and it was down to 90/48. I called his doc to ask when we should start being REALLY concerned and the doc said if it got down to 85 (top number) to take him to the hospital. I just took it a little while ago and it was 98/51....so at least it seems it is on the rise. However, I will keep an eye. He also just got down 1/2 cup of Tomato Soup (which made me happy)....and he MUST be feeling better because after he had the Soup the said "I WANT TOAST!" hehe. Anyways, the doc said for him to just "be still" and not "do" anything.....(as if he needed an excuse!!) LOL.

Watchful Nurse Yoda on the job though.....so no worries!! (no, I'm not really a nurse!).

I hope he is UP and around soon and don't think anything dirty Yoda!!! I think you look great in your photo too.

Susansilver - hate to nag about this but make sure you check the carbs in those Protein Drinks. I found them to be too high. I order the Unjury from the states and its great, low carb and 20 gm Protein. Shipping is $5.00 to Canada.