Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Are you wearing Band-aids on your rings yet?

maryb

I started with a 1/2 a band-aid per ring, and now I am up to a whole band-aid per ring.

I am waiting to resize. I wear 8 rings and only 2 can be resized. Now I have one of those soft ring sizers on the wedding rings but lost one of my fav silver rings under a counter at the grocery store and had to move 4 cases of oranges to get under the counter and find it. People must have thought I was really picky! I really did not have much to loose from my fingers. Why couldn't more of it come off my butt!

I am waiting to reach goal and stabilize before I get mine resized. I can wear my semi-precious rings on my pointer now instead of my right ring finger.

My wedding band and my "5 year service award" as DH calls it will need to be resized. They are wearing band-aids now.

The wedding band I moved to my right ring finger because I am right handed and the diamonds are channel set so it would be very hard to knock them out. My "5 year service award" looks real good on my left ring finger and less likely to bang on something. DH doesn't care which one I wear it on. He rarely wears his rings because of safety issue at work.

I just recently had to move my wedding set to my middle finger. I was washing my hands in a restaurant bathroom and almost lost them down the drain! That's when I moved them. Sadly, because of weight and Water fluctuation, I never know which finger they're going to fit from day to day. Worst of all, because of the settings, neither my engagement ring nor my wedding band can be resized. The best they'll be able to do is lay in more gold on the inside of the rings - which would obliterate the inscription on my wedding band. :-(

When I reach my goal we're talking about maybe looking into using the stones in a completely different set. *sigh*

My wedding rings are loosish. I had to take the ring off my other ring finger and can now wear my gorgeous platinum and diamond number that was my grandmother's engagement ring - havent been able to wear it in seven or eight years. The one I took off was only a crappy garnet anyway, this one is a rock, lol!

I was just able to put my wedding ring on last week for the first time in about 8 years!!!!!!!!!!

My wedding ring flew across the room one day, it scared me so bad I put them all away until I get them resized later.

I bought me a cheapo mood ring at the ren faire because it felt too weird not having a ring on my wedding finger lol, and If a 2.- ring gets lost I wont cry :)

Nana~