Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Whats for Dinner?

Okay, you dont have to post boring everynight meals lol. (mac n cheese and hotdogs) :D

I want people to post Interesting meals their family is having "Tonight"

So If I was making (X) for my family and I thought (X) was the best thing in the world and my famly loves it I'd post it!

LOL

Maybe I'm hungry? Maybe I'm wondering what to make for dinner?

So are you making something really yummy tonight? Maybe I'll try it too!

Nana~

Okay, nothing special but I just have to brag.

I was invited to the neighbor's and he has one of the best cooks in town. I had a marinated steak with gravy that melted in your mouth. Steamed carrots with some herbs, cauliflower with cheddar cheese sauce, and steamed peas. When asked what I wanted for supper, I had said steak and veggies - but I didn't know he would do 3 veggie dishes. Yummy.

For lunch I had lemon pepper tuna with sprouts and carrots combined with a little ranch dressing.

For Breakfast I had some black Beans, ground meat, and homemade fresh pico de gallo (its what I wanted).

Nana, thanks for starting this. When I write what I eat, I realize my dieet isn't as bad as I think.

There's a couple of things the wife could put together tonight that would make me a happy Dawgie.

Sesame Ginger Marinades BBQ chicken with some wierd vegatable medly in some kind awesome flavoring stuff.

Garlic Chicken Tenders served with stir fried green Beans with toasted almonds.

Both awesome. I'd also happily settle for Terriyaki or Sesame Ginger Pork steaks too.

But... I suspect it's going to be a Healthy Choice meal ala Microwave tonight.

I'm making Chinese chicken Salad for dinner for my family. It contains shredded cabbage, ramen noodles, broken and toasted with almond slivers and sesame seeds, and chicken breast peices. The dressing is made of equal parts of seasoned rice vinegar, sugar and olive oil. It's a light and tasty meal and great on a super hot day like today (at least 100 degrees here in Idaho).

:thumb: My months watering chinese chicken salad yum yum :hungry: How long after a fill can you try it. :wacko: What quanity are we allowed small bowl full? if thats the case i be eatting it for a while how long does it keep in the fridge? please. sound yummy thanks for the inspiration. :thumb::D

Lana

We had sushi- and grren salad with ginger dressing.

I'm doing oven "fried" tilapia. I take the filets and douse them in egg wash and then some seasoned bread crumbs. On a foil lined pan (easy clean-up), I spray some olive oil Pam and then lay the filets on top and give the tops of the filets a spray of the oil before baking at 400 degrees for 2-3 minutes. Flip over and bake another 2-4 minutes.

I steamed some fresh green Beans and some flavored rice and dinner is served.

Clam chowder. Ice cream. :wacko:

I'm alone tonight, can ya tell? :D

Is that clam chowder AND ice cream, or Clam Chowder flavor ice cream?

If it's the latter, food manufacturing has definately taken a turn for the bizarre. I approve.

And as it turned out - it was store bought chicken and coleslaw tonight.

I had a support group meeting tonight so on the way home I stopped at Kelly's Roastbeef and got a Roastbeef and cheese with extra BBQ Sauce yum...but I did not touch the bread

And if any of you have been in Boston and have not tried one you dont know what you are missing

It's just me and my daughter, tonights fighter pratice.

We are having.......

MAC N CHEESE!

:D