Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

September 10 - Tijuana

Hi Sleevers!

I am scheduled for my Revision surgery on Sept 10, 2012. I have bought my airline ticket from South Carolina to San Diego. Splurged and am flying First Class... this is the first time that I have ever purchased a First Class ticket and I am as excited about that as my actual surgery. I am a self pay and booked myself in January... so, I would have plenty of time to get it paid off before my surgery. Anyone heading to Tijuana that week? Staying at the Marriott. Good luck to all!

Dottie

Me me me! Sept 13th tho ; / for Gastric Sleeve.. Garcia, Mariott as well. I'll be flying in from Oklahoma with my husband..I tossed around which say of the week would be better but I guess it wouldn't really matter.. I will see you once Atleast !

Hey Dottie, I'm scheduled with Dr Garcia on the 7th, so I'll be in the recovery stage as you're getting surgery.

I'll be at the Marriott too!

Best of luck to you guys!

I'm either going to be the last day or so of August or early September. Having a hard time choosing between Dr. Kelly, dr. Ponce de leon, and Dr. Rod! Two of them are in Tijuana also.

I have scheduled my Revision surgery (Sept. 10) with Dr. Ortiz and Obesity Control Center in Tijuana. His clinic has designated as an ICE (International Center of Excellence). Dr. Ortiz was selected by Newsweek Magazine as one of the top Bariatric surgeons in America.

I had my lapband done with Dr. Ortiz in 2007... and was completely impressed with him and his center. My Mom went with me (she's a nurse) and she was blown away by their professionalism and first class operation.

Unfortunately, the Lapband didn't work for me... so, I am choosing to have the Revision surgery to Vertical Sleeve with Dr. Ortiz also. Every question that I have asked has been answered in a timely and understandable manner. I researched and researched... and have decided to stick with Dr. Ortiz and Obesity Control Center. They might be a little more expensive than some other surgeons... but, I believe he is worth every penny.

Good luck to all and I hope to meet some of you in Tijuana!

Cheers, Dottie