Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

10 days until Surgery

Well my wound is finally healed up! I still have a big dip in my tummy but the hole it self is closed. It took about 4 months and I am so glad I dont have to worry about it anymore. I can put cute pretty things on my dresser now, instead of it looking like a Dr.'s office!

So I will be leaving out to CO either Tuesday or Wednsday of next week. I did start a diet, just drinking slimfast and dinner being very healthy and very small. I am very excited to finally be here and getting rebanded. I really hope it works this time. Not that it didnt work before, I am down almost 60 pounds, but I should be down more then that. I am worried in a lot of ways as well. I hope the band I have now is okay and not eroded. I would hate to wake up without a band. So keep me in your prayers next week. And hopefully by the 1st I will be a "Real" bandster again! I will hang out with you all more offten too!

Thanks for everything all your support and freindship, This year was very hard for me but all of you have been such wonder friends!!! WOOHOO Im getting re-BANDED!!!!!!!!!!

Aww Trish, I'm so excited to read this post! I hope and pray that this time around is nothing but a blessing for you. You've gone thru so much, and have been so brave, you deserve some fun with your band!

*hugs* Keep us posted ok?

I will be sending good vibes and prayers for you! You have been such a trooper and had a great attitude with everything you endured. I have the same band-day as you! Good luck, and see you on ColoBandsters!

I am so happy for you Trish.... sending you warm and fuzzy thoughts! Is the same doctor rebanding you??

Yes I am going to the same Dr. He is working with me so well, Ins. in all so I couldnt pass it up.

I will be sending good vibes and prayers for you! You have been such a trooper and had a great attitude with everything you endured. I have the same band-day as you! Good luck, and see you on ColoBandsters!

YEAH!!!!! we can be band buddies.... I am having to learn all the banster rules again.. I know i have been banded 16months but... it seems like i havent so... again I have to start over like brand new!! and I cant wait!

Trish I just sent you an email a little while ago wondering if you were getting your new band soon. I've been really worried about you for a long time....Glad to see you upbeat and looking forward to getting rebanded!! I know this year has been extremely hard and I wish you a happy healthy band this time around!!! Good Luck and you are always in my thoughts and prayers my friend!!! (((HUGS)))

Thanks guys!!!! I know I have been thourgh a lot but non of it compairs to what I go thourgh just being fat! That is the worst even more so then the trouble i have had with my band. But I know this time around it will work!!!

I'll be thinking of you Trish, so be sure to keep us posted! Yay! New band! I know it will be so nice to get a fresh start. It's goona be great!

Hey Trish just a couple more days till your getting a new band!!! Good luck and I'll be thinking of you!!! Post to let us know how you are or you better call me okay!! (((HUGS))))

OMG I am getting so scared!!!!! I dont know why... but it has been making me sick! I already know what to suspect and I still get butterflies and the back on my neck feels like its on fire!! I need the support! I sometimes ask myself why am i going to put myself thourgh all this again! UGH!!!!!! okay maybe tomorrow I will feel better!

Trish! Please don't be scared! We are with you, thinking of you and praying. You have had a tough road so far...you can do this! (((((hugs))))

Trish I'm right there with you! I read these posts and think, 'mmm, yes, interesting'. Then it hits me ... I WILL BE DOING THIS ON THURSDAY! We can do it. Deep breaths, happy thoughts, and it be over before we know it!

Thanks!! and PeloRojo, I will be thinking of you on Thursday too! look we are even the same age... wow lol

Well I am probably going to leave out this afternoon, I want a day in CO to do some shopping and get a little clam before thursday morning. I will have my laptop with me so I can let you all know how it went. again I am worried of waking up without a band!

Okay here I go!!!!!!