Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

August Sleevers?! Where Ya's At?

Okay...i will be sleeved in 6 days. Day 2 of liquids and im not hungry...BUT...my head is freaking killing me!!!!!!!! Probably caffine withdrawl.

Can it just be Tuesday already?

Oh also, plz add me to August 21st. With Dr Stowers.

Nikki,

I was sleeved with Dr. Stowers on 8/1, you are in excellent hands!!! My experience has been excellent and I've not had any complications. Just follow his guidelines and you will go great.

The headache is probably from caffeine withdrawal. Try some Tylenol and lots of sleep.

Let me know if you have any questions.

k

Let me know if you have any questions.

Yes I definately think it was caffine withdral headache. I am feeling SO MUCH better today. I am so excited! How did everything go for you? what was the day like? Were you sleeved early in the morning or later in the day?

Added 3 newbies! firefightersmom, la_dreamer and need-a-sleeve ... welcome!

8.21.12-lucysmama215 (cdube10)

Sleeveme81Tx

nurse05 Dr Garcia MX

Tybeeanna

Traci670

Sexyme

Serendipity

Pinkbwlr16 Dr Srikanth WA

Onlyone Dr Dirk TX

Chantal TJ

Brady38 Dr Neff

Can Someone add me to the list above? Dr. Stowers on the 21st!

Thanks!

your added nikki613 :)

Thank you!!

Hey everyone, I'm still in the hospital. I'm three days post op and they are trying to get my blood (ptt) on a therapeutic level before releasing me. The nausea, headaches and other ailments have subsided. I still have a few gas pains the come on hard and then disappear within seconds. I've been upset because I knew I was going to have to stay hospitalized for two nights, but didn't count on four or five nights. It's been a struggle to arrange for childcare because my wonderful husband will not leave my side. So tomorrow is my daughter's sixth birthday and I've been stressing that I am not going to see her or be able to do anything for her. When I talked to her on the phone this afternoon she told me she wanted a piñata to take to school tomorrow for her birthday. I of course told her no way, maybe another day I would make it up to her. My surgeon comes in tonight and I'm begging him to let me go home and tried the sympathy route about my daughter wanting a piñata. He didn't budge, said I may be here one more or two more nights. I want you to know that 2 hours later that man walked back into my room carrying a horse shaped piñata and candy to fill it! He thinks he may release me in the morning so I will be able to surprise my daughter! How's that for a surgeon?

That is awesome!! Hope you get to go home tomorrow :D

Thank you I Can Do This....you are right.

Oh wow, that's a humble pill to swallow...and I can't eat my feelings because of my pre op....about a year ago, I became really depressed and withdrew from everyone. No reason, no explanation, just hid from the world. I saw one of my dear friends the other day. She spoke at our daughters baby blessing...I could see the hurt in her eyes. God, I am so horrible...so, it's all coming out. Me humbly apologizing for being such a fool. How hard this past year has truly been. How close I was to leaving my husband out of guilt and shame...how I didn't think I was good enough for anyone, not him, not my kids, not my friends or family, heck even work...Being obese has stolen all my joys the last couple of years, and I am SOOOO mad that I gave them all over to it. To the fear of being rejected, and put up walls that hurt so many people.This is kind of ironic, I phoned my dad today. I have seen him once in three years...since my grandfather died...I called him just to chat lol...our family does not chat...we fight, we claw at each other, my sisters belittle me for being fat, my step mother picks at me for Christ you name it...and I sit and eat all the things I want to say, I cry when I am home alone, and they going on living like I am adopted waste. I was adopted at three years old, to a gorgeous family tall, lanky gazelle type people...I have never fit, so I left when I was 15. But, now I have to play polite, think of the children, they need their grandparents...who just happen to treat me like dog feces in front of them...so anyways I did that this afternoon , only to get an email from my darling friend whom I have hurt.I don't know how to make it right...I feel sick to my stomach and heart right now.

If I look at all the little things I have lost I just want to cry,weep, and sob.

I miss my violin, painting, cross stitching, walking my dogs, drawing and baking with my kids, painting their toes and blowing bubbles.

Man, I just wish I could stop crying at all the hurt I caused without even knowing I meant something to so many people....I hate this....I want to eat this dark empty space away....how do I make it right, there is so much pressure...how am I going to have a surgery that is going to make me beautiful on the outside when I feel so damned ugly on the inside?? I don't know if I can do this....I am the fat, ugly sister, and my husband is that gallant handsome guy that for some crazy reason chose me. I am the lumpy mom at the parent council meetings. I am the quiet big girl at all the functions...how the hell am I supposed to be the pretty girl??? I have never been her....and the shittiest part about these feelings, is I have turned away from any close friends that I used to be able to talk to about some of this...so, now I am in a open forum chat room still hiding in my living room and just verbally vomiting all my feelings out there...I am just a damn fool.

You have to stop beating yourself up over the past because it will become your excuse to continue it in the future....Everyone gets depressed...Everyone struggles and if they are your friends they understand..You are a grown up...You do not live for your family anymore unless that family are your husband and children...You need to look in the mirror and tell yourself to put your big girl panties on and forgive yourself for being human with flaws. You are not ugly you are overweight there is a difference...You are not stupid or unable to cope you are depressed...Stop beating yourself up in hopes it might make you feel better because it won't...What you need is a good kick in the butt..and I say that with love and unconditional support. now pick your ass back up, get back on the pre op diet and get ready for surgery because while you are losing weight you have time to PULL YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR ASS!

Look over at your husband and say thank you for loving me when i don't...and move forward darlin because if you are not meant to be the fat girl this is YOUR CHANCE TO FIX IT!!! There is no judgement or ridicule in this message...I am sending you hugs and love...Now smarten up!

you are in SYLVAN LAKE?? I could come kick your butt in person...*grin*

Blessings go out to our Aug 17th sleevers for tomorrow' date=' I had the great pleasure of meeting Helga and Dominique today for a bit, you each will do great....May the surgeons be blessed and the staff with each of you sleevers going tomorrow.....have a speedy recovery and your next up on the losing side

8.17.12- Beanieandrosiesmom- Dr. Rodriquez MX

Lisa1977

sassafras dr kelly mx

Dominique Rabine AKA dlmeekie-dr alvarez mx

shapeshifter Dr Keith Kim Orlando

Helga Johnson AKA helgaready Dr Alvarez

Evelina Mata Vargas AKA ebe Dr choi , Bronx NY

Losingitforgood! Dr. Rodrick Mckinlay

MissVVJJ- dr. verboonen in Mexico[/quote']

Thank you!! I am so excited and nervous that I can't sleep. It's 2am and I am wide awake.

So excited at weight loss so far I went to the online catalog and found many nice new , clothes in XL & L to buy on clearance.....I am very happy today ! ;)

My doctor is Dr. Nick Nicholson & will be doing it at Forest Park , Dallas