Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

are you addicted to starbucks frappucinos too? then try this!!!

I am a starbucks addict. I am addicted to caramel frappucinos. I have at least made the better decision lately of getting frappucino lights, but I know they still have alot of sugar. Plus, $4 a day is alot of money! So, I looked around online and found some frappucino recipes and I played around and I have come up with the perfect light frappucino you can make at home!! I am drinking one right now and it is OH SO GOOD!

Directions :

Brew some STRONG coffee, and freeze it in a ice cube tray.

Then put 4 coffee ice cubes, 6 regular ice cubes, 1/2 cup skim milk, 1 tablespoon splenda, and one tablespoon sugar free caramel in blender, and blend.

Viola, a delicious sugar free low cost low guilt frappucino at home!

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm! That sounds good. I have not tried freezing the coffee before. I think I would need to dilute the coffee then freeze the cubes because my regular ice always dilutes mine too much as it melts.

I try so hard to like Starbucks...just can't do it. (and I am still mad at them for not giving free Water on 9/11)..I'll get over that someday!

:omg: I LOVE you - lovecates!

Yes, I have a small problem with these things as well, but the price keeps it from getting too out of hand. I can not wait to try this receipe! :biggrin1: yummy yum yum!

:hungry: Yes, another Starbucks freak here. I'm addicted to the java chip ones. I get it w/o whip cream, but it's still horrible for the wallet & waist line. In the past 4 years, the only time I DIDN'T crave them was when I was pregnant 9/02-5/03. Couldn't tell ya why. My craving then was cottage cheese, and LOTS of it! As soon as I had my son, the frap cravings (and pounds) came back! Alass, that's why I'm praying for my ins co to pay for my band! Oh, btw, have you tried the starbucks ice cream! It's wonderful, very evil, but wonderful! OK, who wouldn't they give free Water to on 9/11, certainly not the emergency workers or victims.....

I wish I didnt like starbucks! But I never knew that about 9/11 - that's pretty awful!

Yeah the rescue workers were going into Starbucks and getting Water for the firemen and other rescue people when the twin towers had just fallen--there was dust everywhere....AND STARBUCKS WAS CHARGING $20 per case...first of all that is wrong on so many levels....and $20 for a case of water...please! I hate Starbucks....I have boycotted them ever since. :)

OK, who wouldn't they give free Water to on 9/11, certainly not the emergency workers or victims.....

That is exactly who they wouldn't give the Water to!!!!! And charged them $20 to boot....bastards. (sorry for the obscenities---but it makes my blood boil just thinking about it!!!)

Wawa has some butt kicking choco mint iced coffee...and Dunkin Donuts...has smoother coffee than Starbucks anyway (just my personal preference..lol)

Starbucks is too strong and too pricey for me. Believe it or not, you can get a great iced coffee at McDonalds for soooooooo much less money.

Dunkin' Donuts coffee and 7-11 also rank high on my list of tasty coffees.

Well, starbucks is too pricey, but I also am concerned over the calories. I think my recipe (that I made by combining several I found online and tweaking) is great tasting and low calorie, and inexpensive! I made another one this morning!

Hi, I love those things, I would love to have the recipe, I was just banded july 22nd,06 I tried the decaff ones and love them, so if you dont mind could i get the recipe, i get mind at hasting i love the mocha ones there great. i would appreiciate it alot Thanks....Virginia :clap2:

Starbucks provides health benefits to all it's employees, even the part-timers. So that makes me feel a little better if I do sometimes pay a high price for their drinks. Mostly I'm a Dunkin Donuts girl. I am going to have to try that drink recipe. Thanks.