Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Yesterday, after my EGD, I went to my surgeons office to meet with my nutritionist and the scheduler said there had been a mistake and I was not scheduled at the hospital for the 28th. They told me I was going to have to get it done a few weeks later. I lost it! I began sobbing right there in the waiting room. My family has scheduled their entire summers around my surgery and the week of the 28th is the only week I will have the support I need for my little kids. My office manager called me last night around 6:30 and said they would work it out but I might get pushed to the 29th. I was so devastated. I am self pay so I have worked really hard to get all my pre op stuff done within the past four weeks. I have also been killing myself to be in the best shape possible for my surgery and to think that I wasn't able to get it done was heart breaking. I am praying for the 28th but I will take the 29th as long as I get it done in June!

June 27th here. Excited, but the nerves are creeping in too.

Sent from my iPad using VST

I am June 27th also, a day ahead of you! Good luck and God bless to each of you! I'm excited for all of us!

I'm June 28th too!! So exciting!

How on earth are you down 70 lbs :( I wanna cry we have the same anniversary.

Yesterday, after my EGD, I went to my surgeons office to meet with my nutritionist and the scheduler said there had been a mistake and I was not scheduled at the hospital for the 28th. They told me I was going to have to get it done a few weeks later. I lost it! I began sobbing right there in the waiting room. My family has scheduled their entire summers around my surgery and the week of the 28th is the only week I will have the support I need for my little kids. My office manager called me last ***ht around 6:30 and said they would work it out but I might get pushed to the 29th. I was so devastated. I am self pay so I have worked really hard to get all my pre op stuff done within the past four weeks. I have also been killing myself to be in the best shape possible for my surgery and to think that I wasn't able to get it done was heart breaking. I am praying for the 28th but I will take the 29th as long as I get it done in June!

So what happened?

How are you?

How on earth are you down 70 lbs :( I wanna cry we have the same anniversary.

I am a lapband revision. That is my total weight loss.

I am a lapband revision. That is my total weight loss.

Ohhh Okay.. So you had the band then the sleeve after the band was removed?

How was that surgery :( I feel so bad..

Ohhh Okay.. So you had the band then the sleeve after the band was removed?

How was that surgery :( I feel so bad..

I had the band for almost 4 years. I had actually lost about 85 pounds with the band, but I started having problems last year and gained a little more than 30 pounds back. I had my band removed and the sleeve done in one surgery. It really wasn't bad at all. My biggest issue was the incision where the port for the band was located. That incision ached up to last week. It's all going great now, though. My weight loss is slower, and probably will continue be slower, than most new sleeve patients. I don't mind that at all as long as I keep losing.