Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Woo-Hoo! Another Visit To Nsvtown

Today I took 10 skirts and 45 tops, jackets and sweaters, all size 26/28, out of my closet. I had to make room for all the new size 18/20s I got yesterday. Oh yeah, that's right baby! I'm down 5 dress sizes and just less than 70#. Woo-hoo!

*happy dance*

Sent from my iPhone using VST

post-17450-1381365867399_thumb.jpg

Congratulations....You look FANTASTIC!!! I was sleeved on 4/23, so I'm not far enough out to get rid of my 26/28's but will be sooooo happy to do that! Thanks for posting.....doing a happy dance for you :)

Congratulations....You look FANTASTIC!!! I was sleeved on 4/23' date=' so I'm not far enough out to get rid of my 26/28's but will be sooooo happy to do that! Thanks for posting.....doing a happy dance for you :)[/quote']

Hey thanks. Best wishes to you. We started out at the same size you know. Maybe it won't be long before you post your 18/20 pic

Sent from my iPhone using VST

Woot! Don't buy too many 18/20's. I made that mistake. You'll be out of that size in no time flat. GOOD FOR YOU!!!

I can definitely vouch for don't buy too many of one size. I bought a pair of size 20 jeans that are already too loose on me and, even with hot Water washing, are loose coming out of the dryer now. I'm going to skip the 18s, since the ones I tried on yesterday are barely tight and buy a pair of 16s in a week or so. But, I can now find jeans at Goodwill rather than needing to buy at regular retail! :)

I'm really ticked off about one thing, though. I've been really working hard on the bike and walking, so now I have no clue what size undies to buy! It's not like I can go in and try them on!

I can definitely vouch for don't buy too many of one size. I bought a pair of size 20 jeans that are already too loose on me and, even with hot Water washing, are loose coming out of the dryer now. I'm going to skip the 18s, since the ones I tried on yesterday are barely tight and buy a pair of 16s in a week or so. But, I can now find jeans at Goodwill rather than needing to buy at regular retail! :)

I'm really ticked off about one thing, though. I've been really working hard on the bike and walking, so now I have no clue what size undies to buy! It's not like I can go in and try them on!

They need to come up with a variety pack, size x down to size y, made especially for WLS losers. ^_^

Congrats!

You can try taking a measurement of your waist and then google it to see what size you would be in different brands.

Way to go! I cannot wait to get "too small" for all of the 22's I have worn 4 ever! Gotta love Goodwill and Consignment shops!

Just so y'all don't feel too bad about me losing my money on clothes; I got to go to a nice church yard sale. Their ladies were fund raising. I bought two garbage bags of very nice clothes for $40. The outfit I have on in the pic cost me a grand total of $3! That included those really cute shoes. I am the savings queen