Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Well it's been 12 days for us!!! it's hard to get a lot of fluid... only b/c all I really want is a diet coke!! HAHAHA I was losing 2-3 lbs a day after surgery, so in 12 days it's been 17 lbs so far. HOW ABOUT YOU???

I'm eating the full liquids and a little more.... I found that i'm hungry when my stomach is gurgling to me! I am having yogurt for Breakfast, cottage cheese, Soups, apple sauce. I had sweet potato the last few days. One time it was only one bite though, because it felt like it was just "there" and I didn't want anymore. I have loved my cream of chicken Soup though! With lots of pepper! And one night I sent my husband to get hot and sour soup from the chinese place, and I ate the broth and the tofu.

I'm interested to know what you are eating! I have had a lot of head hunger... wanting so many things, or at least a bite!!!!! It's difficult!!

My incisions are healing well and I don't have any pain getting out of bed anymore. Also, driving is easy now and I can sleep somewhat on my right side.

I was sleeves on may first! I have lost 18 pounds total so far! My diet is progressing to mashed potatoes, mashed Beans and mashed vegetables....thank the Lord! I can sleep on my right side now that my drain is gone. I struggle with Protein but now that I can have beans that will help.

Glad to here I am not the only one struggling with the Protein Shake. I thought you couldn't have mash potatoes cause its high carbs

I was sleeves on may first! I have lost 18 pounds total so far! My diet is progressing to mashed potatoes, mashed Beans and mashed vegetables....thank the Lord! I can sleep on my right side now that my drain is gone. I struggle with Protein but now that I can have beans that will help.

I'm going to say this again.... i've posted it so many places!! I can't STAND any of the protein shakes... the taste, the horrible taste and smell makes me want to throw up! GO BUY ISOPURE!!! 20 oz clear liquid in great flavors (i like the pineapple/orange/banana) w/ 40 g protein. One a day.

Glad to here I am not the only one struggling with the Protein shake. I thought you couldn't have mash potatoes cause its high carbs

D1N... I am having sweet potatos (yummm) but I did have a few bites of garlic mashed potatos. I've been told, don't worry about the carbs so much this first week. You can really only eat a few spoonsfuls so what the heck! Hahahah. With the little bit that we are eating, the carbs are good... not many, but help keeps the energy up. Once we can eat everything again, around 6-8 weeks, then we HAVE to stay away from mashed potatos.

D1N... I am having sweet potatos (yummm) but I did have a few bites of garlic mashed potatos. I've been told, don't worry about the carbs so much this first week. You can really only eat a few spoonsfuls so what the heck! Hahahah. With the little bit that we are eating, the carbs are good... not many, but help keeps the energy up. Once we can eat everything again, around 6-8 weeks, then we HAVE to stay away from mashed potatos.

This first "month" is what i meant.

I'm going to say this again.... i've posted it so many places!! I can't STAND any of the Protein shakes... the taste' date=' the horrible taste and smell makes me want to throw up! GO BUY ISOPURE!!! 20 oz clear liquid in great flavors (i like the pineapple/orange/banana) w/ 40 g Protein. One a day.[/quote']

Thanks for the suggestion I plan on getting some this week

Hi Everyone

Just found this forum~!

I was sleeved on the 1st May 2012 as well :)

How's everyone doing?

Hi Everyone

Just found this forum~!

I was sleeved on the 1st May 2012 as well :)

How's everyone doing?

Doing awesome! 250 day of surgery- 215 today - no issues to speak of- right on track!

How is your sleeve treating you?

Sleeve is treating me good, except for the occasional slime that comes up and abit of acid reflux.

I've just started going to the gym this week and I feel great!

Kinda getting instant gratification, as I'm trying to build more bulk on my shoulders to prevent getting into an "A" shape, and just 3 days at the gym my shoulders are less droopy and I'm standing up straight.

Gone are the days that I feel sick and tired, unmotivated to go to work and just crappy in general.

I also found it much easier to breathe and no longer use the cpap.

I'm a new man and I Love life~!

Sleeve is treating me good' date=' except for the occasional slime that comes up and abit of acid reflux.

I've just started going to the gym this week and I feel great!

Kinda getting instant gratification, as I'm trying to build more bulk on my shoulders to prevent getting into an "A" shape, and just 3 days at the gym my shoulders are less droopy and I'm standing up straight.

Gone are the days that I feel sick and tired, unmotivated to go to work and just crappy in general.

I also found it much easier to breathe and no longer use the cpap.

I'm a new man and I Love life~![/quote']

Not using the cpap is the best!!!!

Just went to see the doc last friday.

Quite disappointed that I have not lost any weight since my last visit around 1 month ago...

Honestly ... feeling very weird at the moment ,....

just very very tempramental....... it doesnt make sense ....

I dun feel sad ... I just get aggitated easily and get angry at any one who begins to annoy me...

I have to make a concious effort to remain calm...

I was so happy and full of life last week ... and this whole week is just such a downer...

Anybody get bi-polar after a VST ?

Went to the Gym the day before...

Must say it did feel better than not going ...

But still the moodyness remains....

some say it's the body trying to catch up, some say the hormones have gone wild ...

all-in-all.... it just sucks big time for me...

plus ... still no weight loss.... but I seem to be knocking down an inch off my belt for the last 2 weeks

I had a can of coke and ... voila ...

Mood rebound !!! Happy as can be !

almost able to do the happy feet dance ....

tried diet coke ... didnt work...

might be suffering sugar withdrawl ....