Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Husband A Jerk Before And After Surgery

Yep, they are. Just wait, though, you'll get yours back when your fat cells start duming all those hormones and you become b*#@(y at him. :)

Lol he was a jerk before surgery, hasnt changed after surgery. My dad never treated my mom the way my husband acts as time. I just want to punch him HARD!

I work and cook and clean and push mow our 1acre yard. He hardly has to do anything around here and demands S*** after i just mowed for an hour and a half!!!!! Do the dishes, get the bed ready and cut my hair NOW!!!

Well third time very lucky for me - but I left my home country to be with the best one

None of us are ever perfect and I tell everyone - marriage is the hardest job - because it is. If I had my time over again - I would never have let the other men in my life treat me like garbage - but we learn the hard way. As long as we learn!

Good luck!

Are all husbands capable if being huge jerks at times? Sorry... Venting!!!!

I know I am quite capable. But I know that I am much less a jerk than I was when I was younger and quite arrogant. My dear wife stayed with me through my thoughtless self-centeredness and somehow saw something appealing in me. I am now very embarrassed about the way I was then. Her touching care for me during my prostate cancer treatment broke down the last of my resistance to her love. I now have the emotional freedom to treat her like my dearest and best friend.

Most men but not all are jerks. If my husband knew I was doing this he would not allow it. Well he may know and is rolling over in his grave about it thinking I should just try harder to lose the weight. Well I did try and it did not work it would come back and more. So this is my time for my health and no one is going to tell me different. If they want to tthey know where they can go.

If you wish to feel better about your hubby read my blogs,,,...I think he takes the cake in the Jerk dept...probably tthe instructor...but yes I love him!

Yes, we can be.... just as women can be the feminine opposite. Not all are, however. I have my moments, but right at the time I just finished cleaning the kitchen after the dinner I fixed, putting away the groceries I bought today, and just now sitting down to relax with the 2 grandkids my wife and I have been raising for the past 8 years. My wife? Well, at the moment she's out of town in Maryland at a dog show and won't be back for a week, with my blessings and hopes that she has a wonderful time. BTW, I do all the shopping, all the cooking and more than most of the day to day errands and chores that need to be done. Can I be a jerk sometimes??? You bet! Could my wife have done better? You tell me. Now, I have to go and read up on posts that are relevant to VSG (or am I missing the relevant point of this one??? :rolleyes: ) Jwelk, I'm sorry you're having a tough day and I hope every day isn't the same for you. If it is, you do have options. I hope things perk up for you.

I have been married almost 32 years & yes they can be jerks at times... But in all fairness to my husband, I have my moments too! (But he usually causes me to have those moments)!!! LOL!!! He has been very supportive of my decision to have the sleeve done, as he wants to keep me around for many more years to come & I have been through all of his heart & stomach issues & I make him eat a better diet! Men will be men... And I still love him for the person he is. I used to do the lawn work, but I stopped & now we have our able body adult sons do it! Good luck!