Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

What Are You Looking Forward To Doing?

I'm so excited about my future! Here's a few things that I'm looking forward to doing:

Playing! I wanna play in the yard!

Sitting in a chair without feeling like I'm gonna pop from my clothes being tight

ALL the clothes in my closet being too big

Boating with friends

Wearing shorts & sundresses

Being more productive at work

Taking my son on vacay

No joint pain

Decreased urinary incontinence

Less depression & anxiety

Lower BP

Having the energy to clean my house (I've started paying someone)

Swimming

Bike riding

Getting back to doing public speaking/seminars

Romantic get away with my bf :)

Being thinner than my BFF! Lol

The list goes on & on... How about you???

I would like to try kayaking. Now my balance is so off that I don't think I could get sat down in one without flipping it.

Also playing volleyball or softball or basketball......all things I loved as a child/young adult.

Participating in group exercises without worrying how I look at my size (jazzercize, zumba, Water aerobics).

Less knee pain

Decreased urinary incontinence OH YEAH!

Excursion to find great photography, that might include hiking, mountain hiking

More energy to do big projects around the house (stripping wallpaper, redoing sheetrock, landscaping)

Learning to dive

I'm sure I'll think of more.

Good ones! I wanna do Zumba, too! Another for my list:

Not being the heaviest in the room!!!

I keep a running list.....so this is only a few if them. LOL

1. cross my legs like a lady

2. dance as much as I'd like to (instead of stopping when I get hot and sweaty after 2 minutes)

3. go into any store and buy clothes

4. go to amusement parks and Water parks with my family - riding roller coasters and Water slides!!

5. not run from pictures that aren't shoulders up

6. strut in stilletos

7. take some sexy boudiour pictures for my husband ( I have some very specific pictures in mind )

8. wear those sexy/funky tights that are in style this fall (I hope hope hope they are still "in" next year LOL)

9. jog a 5k

10. jog/run a 10k

11. do the dirty girl run

12. tackle and master that damn ellipticle machine (I can't hang longer than like 5 minutes on the thing now)

13. wear belts (if you don't have a waist, it's hard/pointless to wear a belt)

And the biggest ones:

14. Believe a compliment (related to my looks) when I receive it

15. look in the mirror and smile because I am truly happy with what I see

Okay.... My list is getting longer! I too hate social liars! "Have you lost weight?" - knowing good & well they're lying! Soon, they won't have to *ask*!

Btw - what is dirty girl run?!

I keep a running list.....so this is only a few if them. LOL

1. cross my legs like a lady

2. dance as much as I'd like to (instead of stopping when I get hot and sweaty after 2 minutes)

3. go into any store and buy clothes

4. go to amusement parks and Water parks with my family - riding roller coasters and Water slides!!

5. not run from pictures that aren't shoulders up

6. strut in stilletos

7. take some sexy boudiour pictures for my husband ( I have some very specific pictures in mind )

8. wear those sexy/funky tights that are in style this fall (I hope hope hope they are still "in" next year LOL)

9. jog a 5k

10. jog/run a 10k

11. do the dirty girl run

12. tackle and master that damn ellipticle machine (I can't hang longer than like 5 minutes on the thing now) (hate that stupid machine!)(

13. wear belts (if you don't have a waist, it's hard/pointless to wear a belt)

And the biggest ones:

14. Believe a compliment (related to my looks) when I receive it

15. look in the mirror and smile (doing this some already) because I am truly happy with what I see (getting there)

DANG Girl just about listed everything for me!! I crossed out the ones that don't apply up top and made my comments in read, then I added the biggest one for me:

Have no problems maneuvering around New York City all day long with my 18 year old daughter for her graduation present June of 2013!!

I can't wait:

To wear lingerie that I wore on my honeymoon

Buy adorable clothes from boutiques

Run a 10k. (I have run a 5k fat)

Be in pictures instead of hiding behind the camera taking the pic

Run into old friends and not trying to hide from them so they cannot see how fat I have gotten

To be a good role model for my daughters

I'm sure there's more but that's all I can think of right now

Okay I'm sooo doing this in 2013!!!!

http://www.godirtygirl.com/

Okay I'm sooo doing this in 2013!!!!

http://www.godirtygirl.com/

I'm sorry, I just saw your question asking what it was. Doesn't it look fun?!?! What a great way to see how strong you've gotten. I can't wait!!

Oh this is fun!

I can't wait to...

1. Wear shorts/sundress for sure.

2. Wear a bathing suit & not feel as self-concious

3. Run/jog a marathon (yes that is a long term goal of mine!)

4. Be able to walk upstairs without getting winded!

5. Go see some friends in NYC I haven't seen for years (been putting this off as I have gained so much weight!)

6. Take part in Zumba class & not feel like the biggest one there & not pass out after 2 minutes!

And I will steal these 2 as I love them...

7. Believe a compliment (related to my looks) when I receive it

8. look in the mirror and smile because I am truly happy with what I see

Ooh my sleeve sister and I send each other a text every day with a NSV that we are looking forward to!! I love these!

I have another to add - go to parties like the one I'm at now and not feel like shamu...

I'm sorry' date=' I just saw your question asking what it was. Doesn't it look fun?!?! What a great way to see how strong you've gotten. I can't wait!![/quote']

I'm going to the one in Atlanta! What a fun day that would be!