Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I had that issue at my third week I lost 26.4 pounds then for 2 wks nothing now I've lost 6 pounds and 3 inches........so it will start back don't worry cuz it worried me I'm now one day shy of 6 weeks I'm down 32.4 lost......

You might be entering into starvation mode once the calorie intake increases you will start losing again.

You might be entering into starvation modeonce the calorie intake increases you will start losing again.

Dietician said throw out the scale...quit obsessing over those numbers....get Protein and Water in and stop worrying... Exercise ........stall will break on its own!...

I have the same sleeve date as you and I'm only down 11. I'd be over the moon if I were at 30! I lost that 11 within the first week and nothing since. It's frustrating. My boyfriend says he can already see differences in my figure, and I can wear a ring that is very precious to me again so I know something is happening. I'm clinging to my non scale victories right now, because the scale makes me want to destroy my bathroom "Hulk smash" style, every morning!

Haha! I'm the same way!!! I vision getting my scale and smashing it!!! I did get down to 273 today but that will fluctuate all day as usual I'm sure. I'm eating eggs for Breakfast so I'm getting my protein! Caradena, I hold a lot of Water so thinking that most of that was just water weight.

THANK GOD I AM MOT ALONE!!! I was sleeve 3/21 and have only lost 11- everyone says they can see a major difference but my scale has quit moving and I AM VERY UPSET- I exercise everyday and get my Protein in. I haven't even cheated!! Also I have a CONSTANT URGE to burp but can only get a small little burp out. Does anyone have this feeling?

I'm glad I'm not alone. I had surgery on the 19th and I'm down 12 pounds and it seems to be stuck there. I'm headed back to work on the 23rd and was hoping to be down a bit more. At my weight 12 pounds does not show and I don't want to have to field those questions and looks from people who know what I had done and can't tell any difference. I feel like a failure at this point.

I have the same sleeve date as you and I'm only down 11. I'd be over the moon if I were at 30! I lost that 11 within the first week and nothing since. It's frustrating. My boyfriend says he can already see differences in my figure' date=' and I can wear a ring that is very precious to me again so I know something is happening. I'm clinging to my non scale victories right now, because the scale makes me want to destroy my bathroom "Hulk smash" style, every morning![/quote']

I just gotta say, I love you!!! You crack me up....my kinda chick. Hope you're doing ok. I've been less teary the last couple days but it will still be roller coaster I know.

I'm glad I'm not alone. I had surgery on the 19th and I'm down 12 pounds and it seems to be stuck there. I'm headed back to work on the 23rd and was hoping to be down a bit more. At my weight 12 pounds does not show and I don't want to have to field those questions and looks from people who know what I had done and can't tell any difference. I feel like a failure at this point.

Honey you're nota failure. It's a tool, not a magic wave of a wand fix. You should tell them that if they ask anything! Lol plus, you had surgery, your body and hormones are in disarray. Though you will lose significant weight, exactly when and at what rate is unpredictable and will fluctuate. Your body and hormones have had a huge shock and there's a lot of adjusting left over the months ahead. Hugs

The weight is going to come off, how could it not? We Eating a quarter of what we used to. Just get your Water, Protein, Vitamins and workouts in. And put the dang scale away!! You are driving yourself insane!! I know it's exciting to see the scale changing but it's not worth the pain The few times it doesn't. Good luck and happy sleeves.

I stall but then have to find more cals some where and as soon as I up my cals I started to drop again. I think your body gets use to what you are eating esp if you eat the same thing every day. Try to change it up and see if that helps. I know it helped me.

I just gotta say, I love you!!! You crack me up....my kinda chick. Hope you're doing ok. I've been less teary the last couple days but it will still be roller coaster I know.

LOL Thanks! We have to laugh or else we'll cry eh? My coordinator keeps calling me to encourage me to drink more Protein shakes and Water.... I'm already doing everything she tells me to do, but she just can't believe I'm not losing at all. It's very nice to know I'm not alone, but I really hope this doesn't last much longer. I know it's probably not true, but it is in mymind thatmaybe my metabolism is just so slow that this won't help, and it'll just keep me from gaining more.

LOL Thanks! We have to laugh or else we'll cry eh? My coordinator keeps calling me to encourage me to drink more Protein shakes and Water.... I'm already doing everything she tells me to do' date=' but she just can't believe I'm not losing at all. It's very nice to know I'm not alone, but I really hope this doesn't last much longer. I know it's probably not true, but it is in mymind thatmaybe my metabolism is just so slow that this won't help, and it'll just keep me from gaining more.[/quote']

Lets hope the metabolism thing is not the problem! I also had those same thoughts! If we are eating like mice instead of like vultures we have GOT to lose eventually!...we must not lose faith...we've gone to far!....we have to do what they tell us and just keep moving,protein,& water!