Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I feel So lethargic and i exhaust so easily. I stripped

My bed today and i was exhausted after my arms where heavy i felt like fainting. Anyone else feel this way ?

Same here! Especially in my liquids phase! This is my 5th week and I'm finally starting to feel more energized! I no longer need naps during day and can survive full work days a lot better now!!!

Thank you i am not at all regretting the surgery i just really want to be excited about my 25kg loss but have no energy to. :-P

My nutritionist told me to go to full liquids when I get home because otherwise people are to weak.

My surgeon put me on mush week 2.

Same here...day 11... It helps the energy.

Yeah, four weeks out and still weak - some days better and some days worse. But if you've lost 25kg in 3 weeks - that's an awful lot and probably one of the reasons for your weakness. But the longer I am after surgery, the better I feel overall, so don't worry - there is hope!

I feel that way too! And I am 7weeks out!

Thanks everyone I had a Powerade sports drink today and my goodness it helped my body needed sugar i think. I am starting to feel like normal again nearly 30kg down finally getting to enjoy it.

The sugar from the Powerade and Gatorade made me so nauseous. :( 22 days of Clear Liquids today - I can start mushies tomorrow and I'm terrified I'll be sick!

Wow 22 days of clear liquids! I dunno how u did it. I was on them for 2 weeks n just went to puréed foods...yummo :) I am down 21 pounds now..no energy..and I'm depressed. Anyone else going through this??

Clear liquids lasted 23 days total and I started soft foods yesterday. My emotions have been all over the place and I cry at the drop of a hat now. This has been more mental than I could have ever prepared myself for.

So glad you posted this! I'm almost 3.5 weeks post and i tire so easily...even in the shower. I started mushies at 3 weeks but having trouble keeping this down. I did start taking 2 children's Vitamins yesterday. Hopefully that will help with this fatigue.

I am 3 weeks still barely eating but trying to do better. I noticed this past weekend I am soooooo lazy. Just barely any energy. What can I do?