Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Hello everyone,

Well I have my surgery scheduled with Dr. Kelly for May 10 but have continue my research..... Now I am questioning my decision for several reasons, including the fact that his office no longer answers my messages and other stuff. In any case, a doctor that has come to my attention is Dr. jaime Ponce de leon, but unfortunatelly there is no real information out there about him. I did spoke to both Trish and him today and they are both great, but I would like to hear from people who have had surgeries with him.

Thanks!

I did find out after we talked today that their email has been hacked, and that they would be contacting patients soon. I'm still planning to go to him but am also waiting to hear from a few others who are scheduled with him soon.

I heard that a few days ago, but when I talked to Ana on the phone a couple of days ago she told me it was only Dr. Kellys account that was hacked not the other one, she said to keep using the wls- one, that is where I emailed her and got no response. I guess I am just tired of all of the drama, if is not one thing is another.

I've actually decided to go ahead with Dr. Ponce I spoke with trish earlier today and i'm impressed that i get to take a video home of my surgery in case of any problems the docs will be able to see exactly what he did and He has many years of bariatric experience. It's such a tough decision to make to do all your research and come up with a decision that will best suit you the one you are most comfortable with. I would like to hear some of Dr. Ponce's patients as well.

yeah I liked the video part too, my daugther got very excited to that (she is a science geek like me). I hope we get some responses from some of his patients!

I honestly understand your anxiety with all of this. But honestly, did you just call when you didn't get a response? I believe Dr Kelly is the best choice, and most of you have as well. In a few months all this drama will cool down and he wont have these issues. I think you should stick to what you've known and trusted this whole time, and not let a little blip in the road sway you. My two cents

I did sue, for me this all started with a phone call a few days ago. I will be happy to elaborate in private message I do not want to add to the drama since I still believe Dr. Kelly is a good surgeon.

Check your inbox!